PDA

View Full Version : abandoned vehicles

old skool turbo power
05-12-2010, 23:19
check out this link on clio sport i had found.truley shocking in my opion.check out the turbo 2 at the scrap yard:eek::eek:WTF!!!!
the pictures in where there is Hundreds of abandoned heavy dump-trucks is just shocking.as for the longbridge car factory well you can now understand on why the rovers woulds rot so bad with the condition they were left in to store:coffee:a sad site.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?438887-Abandoned-Vehicles-Thread.

Nayls
05-12-2010, 23:35
was looking through there last week :)

i seriously could'nt believe what i was seeing!!:eek:

J$£5GTT
06-12-2010, 19:35
was looking through there last week :)

i seriously could'nt believe what i was seeing!!:eek:

:laugh::cooter:

Lomo
06-12-2010, 20:58
The original thread is a fantastic thread! :eek::agree: I could look at those pictures for hours...We should do a similar thing on here but just Renaults...I bet we'd unearth some right corkers!

The new Bill J
06-12-2010, 20:59
...I bet we'd unearth some right corkers!

Yea, we probably own them all :laugh:

modfather
06-12-2010, 21:04
The original thread is a fantastic thread! :eek::agree: I could look at those pictures for hours...We should do a similar thing on here but just Renaults...I bet we'd unearth some right corkers!

heres 1 in a scrapy in a very sorry state :cry: but i did save the front bumper :D

Sparkie
06-12-2010, 23:30
check out this link on clio sport i had found.truley shocking in my opion.check out the turbo 2 at the scrap yard:eek::eek:WTF!!!!
the pictures in where there is Hundreds of abandoned heavy dump-trucks is just shocking.as for the longbridge car factory well you can now understand on why the rovers woulds rot so bad with the condition they were left in to store:coffee:a sad site.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?438887-Abandoned-Vehicles-Thread.

the yellow gordini with the turbo 2 kit on, was bought by gordini singh off here and broken. - it was that rotten the whole passenger side chassis leg moved when you pulled on it.

im sure the cars that were left that were for sale or round the corner from DJinUK?

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
06-12-2010, 23:58
I do hope no one spies a blue v8 twin turbo lotus Esprit on there....:ashamed:

Gttnutter
08-12-2010, 17:53
[im sure the cars that were left that were for sale or round the corner from DJinUK?[/quote]

Yep there just a minute away from him, me and marky mark stopped there to have a ganders whilst we were working on dj's car one time, bit weird how its been left mind :scratch:

dangerous dave
08-12-2010, 18:41
[im sure the cars that were left that were for sale or round the corner from DJinUK?

Yep there just a minute away from him, me and marky mark stopped there to have a ganders whilst we were working on dj's car one time, bit weird how its been left mind :scratch:[/quote]

ages back on the original thread i read the guys wife died, so he locked up and never went back.. not sure if that was true or not..

car.crash
08-12-2010, 18:45
maybe he killed her and ran.