PDA

View Full Version : gf and your cars ?

bye_all_c_ya
28-10-2008, 15:11
ok im rebuilding my 5 as we speak , but own pepe 21 turbo which ive had no issues with and is great and this is where my problem starts the gf wants to get another 5 instead of the 21 !

she is 8 months preggy and ready to drop and i think the 21 would be better, but not having the gf moaning also sounds better!!:rolleyes:
what would you do if you was me?

Tiny Tim
28-10-2008, 15:18
Get her to test drive one, she'll soon change her mind when she realises it has no power steering. Driving a 5 whilst pregnant wouldnt be near the top of brightest ideas in the world.

bye_all_c_ya
28-10-2008, 15:26
she had the raider lol thats was my first mistake lol letting her drive a 5 lol
and she dont like the size of the 21

dangerous dave
28-10-2008, 16:07
i dont feel the 5 is that safe for a kid to be in the back of these days, nor in a bird womb..

my mate had his kid strapped in the front seat of my last 5 on a day out and i felt uneasy.. much rather a solid motor with a good ncap rating, sad fecker i know:crap:

Chris Hebden
28-10-2008, 16:17
i dont feel the 5 is that safe for a kid to be in the back of these days, nor in a bird womb..

my mate had his kid strapped in the front seat of my last 5 on a day out and i felt uneasy.. much rather a solid motor with a good ncap rating, sad fecker i know:crap:

Agreed! ORRRR hurry the process along on a nice bumpy road then you've bought your self some time when she has the little one! Congrats by the way!

Andrew Cooke
28-10-2008, 18:04
put it down to hormones, and see what happens in a months time when she's all protective. You'll be seling all things Renault and buying a Hummer:laugh:

Tiny Tim
28-10-2008, 18:21
put it down to hormones, and see what happens in a months time when she's all protective. You'll be seling all things Renault and buying a Hummer:laugh:

You dont know how right you are Andy :agree:

bye_all_c_ya
28-10-2008, 18:26

lol

Matt Cole
28-10-2008, 20:24
get a new gf

bye_all_c_ya
28-10-2008, 23:25
tryed before she taken the raider off me but thats another story

Rob1980
29-10-2008, 11:19
I have never taken my daughter in my 5 and I am uneasy about taking her in my Williams but thats just me.

In a 5 I have heard that you will be in all sorts of trouble if you crash at 40mph as there is no saftey features what so ever. Obviously this is why they are so light.

Is not getting a newer car not an option? Does not have to be expensive as you can get a decent clio thats only 4 years or so old for peanuts..??

THE MASTER
31-10-2008, 00:12
get a kiddy seat
and a sack of tattys

fit kiddy seat into wont car, and practice lifting sack of tattys into fitted kiddy seat .
the novaty will soon were of with a two door car
:cool::D