PDA

View Full Version : viper performance

matty j
16-11-2010, 12:03
hi guys

found this site and emailed to see if they would do group buys and they are very keen. will post email below in a minute, did ask my mate who sprints evos about this site and he swears by them, in his words as good as samco but cheap as chips :)

so what do you guys think?

email:

Hello Matt,

Certainly group buys are possible if we were to set up an account in the name of your club. with one person being responsible for collating the order and it being delivered to one address. Drop shipping is possible for a small additional cost per order. the basic order size to achieve trade status is just £350.00 net at trade prices (that is 35% off net retail prices) your group would then be achieving a 35% discount. An initial order of £500.00 at net trade price would achieve a discount of 45% of net retail prices.

We have accounts for many such groups and clubs and it works very well to everyone's advantage.

call me or e-mail if you have any queries

kind regards Peter
for viper Performance

If the club is happy to add them as a supplier?

thoughts please

TNT Tricky Nicky
16-11-2010, 13:34
Maybe I'm being slow but what's the grop buy for? :scratch:

Link to site may also help :coffee:

5teve L
16-11-2010, 13:41
Maybe I'm being slow but what's the grop buy for? :scratch:

Link to site may also help :coffee:
I'm assuming this one http://www.viperperformance.co.uk/

modfather
16-11-2010, 13:42
it must for silicone hoses

i was just adding that link

matty j
16-11-2010, 13:47
Sorry
it's for silicone pipes etc off the site steveL put up (cheers bud :))

TNT Tricky Nicky
16-11-2010, 13:53
Cheers guys, if I was at a computer I may have googled it to find out for myself :laugh:

dangerous dave
16-11-2010, 16:17
i asked them a few questions a month or 3 ago, still interested just need to think about what i want.. this deal could just save me a few extra quid if i go ahead:)

here's what i got from them..

Hello,
Thank you for your email
Although this is not listed on our site,
we do actually have tooling available for this car.

There are 2 kits we can do:
Intercooler Boost hoses (2 hose kit)
and Ancillary hoses (a 15 piece kit)

Tomorrow I will dig out some images and more info
and you can check with your car the shape if it corresponds.

I will also have some prices for you.

I attach some of the colours we can do at the moment.

Blue, Red black is standard price,
other colours are 20% more, dayglow pink and white is 35% more

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/picture.php?albumid=150&pictureid=13899
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/picture.php?albumid=150&pictureid=13900
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/picture.php?albumid=150&pictureid=13901

dangerous dave
16-11-2010, 16:18
Hello,
Thank you for your email,
I now have the info with images of the kits we do.
you can see than one of the kits is a very complete 15 piece kit
to include rad hoses.

Our prices are VERY competitive and quality excellent
with Liner + 3 ply reinforcement and 4 ply on large boost hoses.

I can only supply you a full kit as per the picture,
we make to order within 7-10 working days only.

With regards to the elbows, simply tell me the leg
lengths you need and I can do them at the online price
for standard colours and sizes. elbows which need longer
legs will be built to order and only in Blue, Red or Black.

The oil hose is a simple Fluoro Silicone elbow which can be
ordered on our site and cut to suit (also made to order
and only in Black, red or blue.

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/picture.php?albumid=150&pictureid=13902

dangerous dave
16-11-2010, 16:24
i was really set on a full kit in dayglow pink:eek: dayglow green:eek: or grey as my cars tungy:smokin:

but, by the looks of things they couldn't do standard elbows in the colours or can't be ar5ed:( which leaves me with the 15 piece kit in one colour and aftermarket boost circuit in black..

i think i could get away with pink/black:eek: or green and black:eek: but tungy and black might look sh1t:(

either way im really interested, money waiting, just try get some more info and see what the discounts on elbows etc.. it all adds up:)

matty j
16-11-2010, 16:31
As it says ask the club if I can drum up about 6 people interested I will log an account with them and start from there

w35ty
17-11-2010, 20:14
i may be interested in a black 15-piece kit!

matty j
17-11-2010, 22:12
so just to get an idea of whos interested in pipework i will start a list, if we get 10 i will contact them and sort out discounts and then start a fresh thread about what people want
so:
1) matty j

dangerous dave
17-11-2010, 22:17
so just to get an idea of whos interested in pipework i will start a list, if we get 10 i will contact them and sort out discounts and then start a fresh thread about what people want
so:
1) matty j
2)dangerously "sexy" dave

:)

Tony Walker
17-11-2010, 22:33
If they could do a spare blue bottom rad hose i would be v happy :D

djinuk
18-11-2010, 07:40
id maybe check to see the quality of there bleed nipples.. on the chinese ones we got in the last group buy most the bleed nipples leaked badly.

matty j
18-11-2010, 10:18
id maybe check to see the quality of there bleed nipples.. on the chinese ones we got in the last group buy most the bleed nipples leaked badly.

last group buy from these?
i will ask all these question if enough interest drums up :)

jamie_8
18-11-2010, 19:01
so:
1) matty j
2)dangerously "special" dave
3)jamie_8

:agree:

TNT Tricky Nicky
18-11-2010, 23:25
last group buy from these?
i will ask all these question if enough interest drums up :)

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=2791

dangerous dave
18-11-2010, 23:45
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=2791

that was Asi, i've made a point of avoiding those hoses or ones being sourced via them oe whoever they might get them from..

i thought Viper were based in the uk and made in the uk? i had hoped we had the noodle to make sure the nipples were sorted over this side of the pond..

i remember the asi ones being 170 all in or less if more orders were made, im sure its in that thread but i haven't got time to scan all of it..

i would have to avoid them if the quailty is the same tho, they are utter w&nk:crap:

TNT Tricky Nicky
19-11-2010, 00:02
i have no idea about viper performance, never heard of them before this thread.

i was just pointing it out to matty j as i wasn't sure if he'd seen it or not after dj brought it up

i've already got a full set of sfs hoses so i'm not really interested in a set from viper but the problem is near identical to the other group buy, i doubt people are going to fork out on a set of hoses from an unknown company before a trusted member buys a set and gives an honest opinion of them with regards to quality.

the problem with that is obviously they'd have to be brought at full market price which i also doubt anybody would want to do if after you paid full whack others would get them at a discounted price

clee
19-11-2010, 10:46
This is where I think the club can help .
If RTOC were to purchase one kit .Once we have inspected it and if they address any quality issues we find then RTOC would place a large order .
Really depends on how many people are willing to step up and take a set on that basis .
No risk to any individual that way and not really a great outlay for the club .Club money is your money in that sense so in reality we all chip in a few pence to see :agree:

The only ones that will not benefit are those of us without skips :cooter:

matty j
19-11-2010, 10:58
This is where I think the club can help .
If RTOC were to purchase one kit .Once we have inspected it and if they address any quality issues we find then RTOC would place a large order .
Really depends on how many people are willing to step up and take a set on that basis .
No risk to any individual that way and not really a great outlay for the club .Club money is your money in that sense so in reality we all chip in a few pence to see :agree:

The only ones that will not benefit are those of us without skips :cooter:

agree totally
me personally i require most hoses besides the boost and telephone as im doing something different plus i have a few yellow hoses on already
but again agree :)

UnstableCable
21-11-2010, 14:13
I have to say from the picture of the 15 hoses and the red boost hoses they look suspicously like the ASI sets! :confused: Infact I would almost certainly say for sure they are from ASI!

andyrg
10-12-2010, 20:55
i think a 3rd party company may make these for them.... Ill ask my mate whos the manager on monday LOL

matty j
11-12-2010, 09:15
please do mate i need some reducers :)

modfather
11-12-2010, 10:33
please do mate i need some reducers :)

you should try boostjunkies.co.uk the owner of the site is a member on here and renault5gtturbo.com user name boostjunkies. :)