PDA

View Full Version : massive thanks to lee (clee)

BluntyR5GTT
15-11-2010, 18:51
couldnt stick this in classifieds so thought id post it in here, i put a thread up a week ago regarding wanting rear brakes fitting on my car, lee got back to me and travelled from derby and back to do them for me for next to nothing but i did include a slimline ps2 for his kids :). seriously though a top guy for going out of his way and helping a complete stranger with his r5gtt.

hope you can make it to the power run day next march mate even if you have use the 21 turbo

jesus in the seat of a 5
15-11-2010, 18:55
well done guys , yeah he is super chap..i allways think..."what a top bloke, knows his stuff and damn i wish i could acheive a barnet so well groomed"...:laugh::wasntme:, seriously though good man clee..tis a fine example set my friend...:agree:

BluntyR5GTT
15-11-2010, 18:57
it once again proves my point if anybody is unsure if they want to join this club then its a total no brainer :agree:

matty j
15-11-2010, 18:58
Yeah he is a legend as he helped me on my last 5

clee
15-11-2010, 19:21
No worries Andy ,#2 son will be very pleased .
My Winter growth will be ready to harvest soon Holy one ;) Tis my cross to bear ,women would kill for bouffant like mine :laugh:

BluntyR5GTT
15-11-2010, 19:30
lol yeah id imagine he will if i do find a pad or 2 ill send them on, am sure i have a boxing game as well somewhere