PDA

View Full Version : Turbo exchange

wolvo
11-11-2010, 15:16
Wonder if someone can guide me on turbo's im looking to get a T25 and was wondering what you have to do with them to get them to fit ie do any parts have to be modofied or changed, also what kind of prices are rebuilds if the unit is in fair condition and all parts are servicable ?

wolvo
18-11-2010, 15:14
Wonder if someone can guide me on turbo's im looking to get a T25 and was wondering what you have to do with them to get them to fit ie do any parts have to be modofied or changed, also what kind of prices are rebuilds if the unit is in fair condition and all parts are servicable ?. anyone have any ideas pls ?

Markey Mark (BD)
18-11-2010, 16:28
When changing the turbo you are more than likely going to have to change the oil feed pipe as the adaptor on the end will be different to the new turbo.
The water pipe unions can normally be swapped over from the original turbo.

Rebuild prices are hard to say as you don't know what its like inside, to get an idea of prices have a word with Adam L at Turbo Developments he'll be able to tell you how much they are and whats involved in the rebuild.

wolvo
19-11-2010, 08:07
thanks mate, all roads seem to point to adam :) ... just trying to get my head round it before i rang him so i dont "mess him about" .