PDA

View Full Version : Do i sell

Thundercat
10-11-2010, 19:58
Hi all, have a dilema, i want to make a phase 1 street sleeper and i already own sparkies old silver phase 1. The issue is do i molest this car to make it what i want or do i just build a phase 1 lookalike which obviously doesn't ruin a good example. I've seen so many excellent modified phase 1s but it does bring a lump to me throat thinking what i have to do to it.
In answer to the question of leaving the phase 1 standard i will have to sell it on and what sort of price should i be looking for? Help

modfather
10-11-2010, 20:10
to some this might soud a bit der but what is a street sleeper :scratch:

J$£5GTT
10-11-2010, 20:12
mines been called a 'sleeper'...id call it a little :devil:

Thundercat
10-11-2010, 20:13
Totally standard externally but with full blown engine in, but obviously rollcage for the rigidity and other mods to suspension and brakes etc

J$£5GTT
10-11-2010, 20:15
id say just do it...have fun with the car,if you dont somewhere down the line it will eventually get molested...:dearme:

modfather
10-11-2010, 20:17
Totally standard externally but with full blown engine in, but obviously rollcage for the rigidity and other mods to suspension and brakes etc

:cool:

djinuk
10-11-2010, 20:24
personally mate i wouldnt sleeper it.. everybody knows r5s are quick and thats that..

only way you could build a sleeper is from a campus like marks or failing that.. a renault 5 5 door which i personally think would be brilliant.

TNT Tricky Nicky
10-11-2010, 21:00
personally mate i wouldnt sleeper it.. everybody knows r5s are quick and thats that..

only way you could build a sleeper is from a campus like marks or failing that.. a renault 5 5 door which i personally think would be brilliant.

:agree:

100% agree, you can't make a gtt of any phase a sleeper, people expect them to be quick, first you have to bait them and then hand them their ass as per that cliosport thread awhile back :laugh:

jesus in the seat of a 5
10-11-2010, 21:07
If you sleeper it , i will personally come and find you...;), phase 1`s are becoming blimmin rare now...:eek:, just sell it to jesus`s reno museum...:wasntme:, nah seriously , dont do it...find another car or enjoy it for what it is, a rare classic!..:)

Brigsy
10-11-2010, 21:15
Sparkies old ph1 has been a sleeper for years! Standard looks with decent power ftw:cool:

benj88
10-11-2010, 23:10
Sparkies old ph1 has been a sleeper for years! Standard looks with decent power ftw:cool:

That's the game Briggs

phase i 16 v turbo
11-11-2010, 08:59
If you sleeper it , i will personally come and find you...;), phase 1`s are becoming blimmin rare now...:eek:, just sell it to jesus`s reno museum...:wasntme:, nah seriously , dont do it...find another car or enjoy it for what it is, a rare classic!..:)

Hi Matt, I didn't know you wanted another Phase one, I sold one of my red ones 2 weeks ago.

jesus in the seat of a 5
11-11-2010, 19:05
Hi Matt, I didn't know you wanted another Phase one, I sold one of my red ones 2 weeks ago.

bugger mike, now you tell me...:cry:, keep me updated...;)