PDA

View Full Version : fse'z and turbos

REGGY5GT
07-11-2010, 00:04
just bought a fse power boost valve bnib from a friend and fuel rail adapter from fuelpumpsonline.com and was reading up on them on google, now, it says on google that that the fuel pressure increases as the vacuum changes as theres a vacuum pipe you have to put on the inlet to fse valve and wondered if this would work ok on my turbo engine??(does the fuel pressure raise as vaccum drops and boost wont affect it??), if someone could confirm it would work ok and put my mind to rest that would be a help, also is there anyway i can set the fse up without a gauge? thanks

Haz
07-11-2010, 11:55
the std fuel reg has a vac pipe from it to manifold, so you'd just use that.
usually its set at 3bar off boost, 4bar at 1 bar of boost, 5bar at 2bar of boost.
those regs are summit like 1.7x boost, soif ya can set it around the same as std at 3bar, att a bar of boost it'll be 4.7bar, at 2bar it'll be 6.4bar. . i think. but basicallly without a fuel pressure and afr gauge you'll never get it right, just a guess.

SCHWARTZ
07-11-2010, 13:43
Im using one of these and yeah they are 1.7:1 and its fueling rich at 18psi with standard injectors

Haz
07-11-2010, 14:23
no point runnin the std turbo above 16psi, so time for a bigger turbo and more boost lol.