PDA

View Full Version : car wont sell???

paulsurrey
06-11-2010, 13:25
had my car on ebay and have been messed about with the winning bidders,the car sold thursday the guy came to get it this morning and he looked over the car and then tells me he dont want it without really giving me a real reason,some little fool who said he was a mechanic:mad:my car is now on here pistonheads and ebay again and need it sold asap its up at £1800 and i payed £2900 for it from a garage 6 months ago,im finding it hard to sell and cant see why its very good condition could be put back to almost standard,very straight with no dinks or dents anywhere.i just cant sell it and dont know why.could you guys have a look at the add and the pics and tell me if im asking too much or something for it or why i cant seem to sell it for what i see as a bargain:confused:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-RENAULT-5-GT-TURBO-GREY-/140474959745?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item20b4f5c781

jesus in the seat of a 5
06-11-2010, 13:41
no probs on price bud and its a good advert..i think your problem was e bay bud..:eek:

SCHWARTZ
06-11-2010, 13:53
cant believe this hasnt sold yet looks top notch. bloke prob just didnt want to part with his cash and needed an excuse not to pay.:sad2:

Purple_rob
06-11-2010, 15:07
Can't see why you'd mention the relay problem as that just maintaining the car and didn't quite get the quote "the mileage is pretty accurate" other than that it looks good at a nice price. I think it will sell ok when you find your buyer.

Nice and tidy car, shame it has to go.

Rob

dangerous dave
06-11-2010, 15:11
your advert lacks bullsh1t, just look at all the adverts on ebay packed with lies and bullsh1t.... they sell all the time

it looks a tidy car, keep it on pistonheads and a sign in the window.. run it on ebay as an ad...

just wait:)

i'd stick the price back up, let someone knock you.. dont knock youself:confused:

Thundercat
06-11-2010, 17:32
Nowt wrong with your car bud just to many messers out there.

paulsurrey
06-11-2010, 18:07
cheers people,i didnt think it was too pricey and ya probably right need to bullsh*t a bit more,probably too honest for my own good sometimes:ashamed:well il leave it now and see what happens.cheers for the replys:agree:

phase i 16 v turbo
06-11-2010, 19:50
ebay is a real pain. By bidding they enter a legally binding contract. You can take them to the small claims court and 9 times out 10 you will win. I am looking into this with a non seller. Good luck.

Nayls
06-11-2010, 21:38
spraying and fitting the front bumper you have would help you sell the car massivley!

5alldaway
06-11-2010, 22:35
if i was seriously looking to buy another gtt i would come look at yours, looks a decent car for the price

goodluck with the sale

BriC
07-11-2010, 00:01
spraying and fitting the front bumper you have would help you sell the car massivley!

This ^^

I've noticed that car before on eBay, and it does look nice. Having the bumper sorted will massively help though.

Sparkie
07-11-2010, 00:23
sort the bumper.
spray the wheels silver.

and make the advert alittle shorter and more concise, instead of telling the world about everylast bubble and ding that you and the 3 or 4 owners (depending on which way the wind blows) have inflicted on it. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

did you switch off halfway through?

did i mention its got
-brakes,
-wheels,
-doors,
-boot
-blah
-blah
-blah
-blah
-blah
-blah
-blah
fitted?

you see what i'm getting at?

short concise, truthful and the car will sell.

shaggy
07-11-2010, 11:35
I would put it down to the fact that no one has the money at the mo mate. It is a nice 5gtt though