PDA

View Full Version : has anybody got sill replacment's

robbie506
02-11-2010, 09:55
right i need my sills doing on the drivers side so i need to get one but has anybody got one where they can take so close up pictures and some exact measurements as my old man is a precision engineer and said if he can get the exact sizes or even better a complete sill he would see if he can make a few sets up if there was enough interest.

cheers guys

djinuk
02-11-2010, 09:59
to be fair dude at £60-£80 a set i cant imagine there being that much interest unless they were silly cheap.. however windscreen panels on the other hand :P

phase i 16 v turbo
02-11-2010, 10:03
to be fair dude at £60-£80 a set i cant imagine there being that much interest unless they were silly cheap.. however windscreen panels on the other hand :P

Sills are slowly creeping up in price. Third party as well as OE.

rat1
02-11-2010, 10:07

windscreen panels ooooooooohh yes :agree::agree::agree:

robbie506
02-11-2010, 10:24

he would be very cheap hes not doin it to make profit hes doin it to help me and fellow members out he loves the 5 aswell and had a couple off them himself and has an r9 turbo at the mo which he got at the weekend. (lookin forward to goin down and seein it) :)

i can have a word about windscreen replacments again if i can get some good pictures and measurements or im just pissin in the wind.

Matt Cole
02-11-2010, 13:44
Windscreen panels a definite! I have just managed to get a s/h one (lower section plus 12" up both sides. I aint really got time to measure it up though:crap:

robbie506
02-11-2010, 14:02
Windscreen panels a definite! I have just managed to get a s/h one (lower section plus 12" up both sides. I aint really got time to measure it up though:crap:

if you havent got time thats cool hopefully be able to get one soon

Matt Cole
02-11-2010, 15:36
if you havent got time thats cool hopefully be able to get one soon

Its quite a complex panel to measure really. It would really need to be scanned and put into CAD i guess. I'll see what i can do.