PDA

View Full Version : Cup Car for sale....

Sam Fish
22-10-2010, 13:51
Many people seen this one? Is it a members car?

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/classic-car-page.php/carno/104650

clee
22-10-2010, 14:01
sod that ! what about this then :smokin: just up the road as well .....
http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/classic-car-page.php/carno/110884

Sam Fish
22-10-2010, 14:33
Its nice, but cant see it going for that much unfortunately.

A racing Gordini Turbo that my dad did some work on sold for around £1500 a few months ago :confused:
It was very fast, and well developed. A huge amount of money had been spent on it. Very very tidy too - black and silver if you know it...

The chap that bought it road registered it :agree:
I know that one has an interior though.

Penfold aka The Dealer
22-10-2010, 15:07
sod that ! what about this then :smokin: just up the road as well .....
http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/classic-car-page.php/carno/110884

Nice car, not as nice mine tho :-)

JRP
22-10-2010, 17:41
:innocent:

jesus in the seat of a 5
22-10-2010, 18:57
Hmm , possibly a third for me.....:laugh:, looks good, devil cage for the win....:devil:..:smokin: ..four grand is the going price aye....:D

Sparkie
22-10-2010, 19:21
Its nice, but cant see it going for that much unfortunately.

A racing Gordini Turbo that my dad did some work on sold for around £1500 a few months ago :confused:
It was very fast, and well developed. A huge amount of money had been spent on it. Very very tidy too - black and silver if you know it...

The chap that bought it road registered it :agree:
I know that one has an interior though.

that was the car at the stoneleigh event auction a few years ago, with the perspex sheet in place of one of the headlamp lenses and evident front end damage... :)

Chris Semark bought it, did a load of work to it and put in salv sacco engine. it was at WSR this year on sunday. - your dad did a good gtt conversion on it.:agree:
Chris also has a white gordini turbo for sale - have a look at the r5gordini site. ;)

Brigsy
22-10-2010, 19:23
Nice looking coupe, just needs an o.e grill fitting! id have a punt if i had the pennies :cool:

Sam Fish
23-10-2010, 09:38
Hmm , possibly a third for me.....:laugh:, looks good, devil cage for the win....:devil:..:smokin: ..four grand is the going price aye....:D

think its a safety device one matty :(

Yeah Sparkie. It was a quick car. Bargain it was :) I think my old mad did some bits on the rear beam too. Cant remember what exactly, but it cost a fortune.
I imagine its competitive.

Sparkie
24-10-2010, 01:04
yeah, it was a full roller bearing rear axle to the tune of £1500.... chris told me. ;)

Sam Fish
25-10-2010, 15:11
yeah, it was a full roller bearing rear axle to the tune of £1500.... chris told me. ;)

THATS the one :agree:
If I had the money, I would have loved to buy that car.

Sparkie
25-10-2010, 17:19
hows the mk1 finding going? have you asked eugein yet?

Sam Fish
27-10-2010, 14:05
ah, no. Havent asked him yet. But think I'm stumping for the gold TL on classic renault forum, and mentioned on r5gordini. ultra low milliage, and gordini turbo wheels :agree:
No welding etc.
I know of a TS engine I could slip in too.

jesus in the seat of a 5
27-10-2010, 21:36
ah, no. Havent asked him yet. But think I'm stumping for the gold TL on classic renault forum, and mentioned on r5gordini. ultra low milliage, and gordini turbo wheels :agree:
No welding etc.
I know of a TS engine I could slip in too.

sam , i have a good tl..in gold you could have if you seriously want one....:scratch:..:)

Sparkie
28-10-2010, 12:18
jesus, he's spread enough wanted adverts around, so i'd say thats a cert! :agree: