PDA

View Full Version : Selling non car related parts on rtoc?

benj88
22-10-2010, 08:20
Is this allowed? Noticed a few people advertising stuff lately and was under the impression that it was only car related parts? Im sure i seen someones thread get locked because they were selling other stuff or they mite have not been a full member? cant remember. Just checking as I have a few things I'm wanting to sell, if not there's always eBay lol.

Benj :coffee:

Penfold aka The Dealer
22-10-2010, 09:06
ATM its allowed, it would be different if people had 100's of non car related items on sales...also has to be in the classifieds, we dont allow non members to use the classifieds.

As long as its not abused I dont see a problem, if it is abused then it would have to be looked into..

modfather
22-10-2010, 10:30
ATM its allowed, it would be different if people had 100's of non car related items on sales...also has to be in the classifieds, we dont allow non members to use the classifieds.

As long as its not abused I dont see a problem, if it is abused then it would have to be looked into..

could there not be a new section put up for non related items :)

benj88
22-10-2010, 10:45
That sounds like a good idea, and yeh I understand what your saying penfold.

REGGY5GT
02-11-2010, 13:43
i advertised m3 power razor blades cheap not so long back and was frowned upon by certain admin members, still i sold 40 packs,try to do a good thing for fellow members and its thrown back in your face, i agree that there should be a non car related classified section.

rat1
03-11-2010, 10:59
:agree: