PDA

View Full Version : Attachments

MADFIVE
17-10-2010, 19:21
Hi,

I am trying to attach some photos of my car on a thread but not sure how to do this? I feel I have tried everything but with no luck :scratch:. Can someone help me as I feel a bit thick :sad2:

benj88
17-10-2010, 20:33
upload them to photobucket then copy&paste the image code onto the thread :agree:

modfather
17-10-2010, 21:02
upload them to photobucket then copy&paste the image code onto the thread :agree:

then you would need to highlight the pasted link and click on the post card pic of a mountin or on the additional options on the page (below where you are writing) click on upload pictures or files then it comes up with another screen go to browse find pics you want to upload, click upload. job done :)

Scoff
17-10-2010, 21:04
Or, simply attach the pictures to your post.

Press "reply" as if you were typing a message, then scroll down and you'll see a button that says "upload pictures or files". I deliberately edited that button to say that, thinking that would make it very easy to find :laugh: :cry:

MADFIVE
17-10-2010, 21:55
Or, simply attach the pictures to your post.

Press "reply" as if you were typing a message, then scroll down and you'll see a button that says "upload pictures or files". I deliberately edited that button to say that, thinking that would make it very easy to find :laugh: :cry:
thanks scoff uploaded the pics now cheers your a star. :agree::agree: