PDA

View Full Version : Negitive feed back

JRP
17-10-2010, 14:40
Idea... could we have sombody on the commitee who has to look at said negitive feed backs on the classifieds before they go live.. it could avaoid un needed confrontations of the keyboard warrior pokemon skills we see... maybe negitives have to be sent to commitee then will be made live.. a basic check to see if its worth it?

only a thought see what you think

Edit, to avoid a misunderstanding's tarnishing a member??

clee
18-10-2010, 14:11
Someone say something ;)

I've never been in favour of the Neg feedback section .

I think some sort of complaints procedure would be better :agree:
This already happens to a degree but all to often it ends up in the neg section before any headway can be made and then just degenerates into a slanging match .

HULK
18-10-2010, 16:16
Agree, negative feedback section should be scrapped to avoid extremely gay arguments like what's happening at present, :rolleyes:

Every member should instead build up their own feedback to be shown on their profile like what's done on cliosport etc

dangerous dave
18-10-2010, 16:20
it'll only end up on the boards, atleast its out the way and most people dont go in there to read it.. could be deleted or edited before most people even read it if it does turn into a pointless back and forth..

i do use it and have avoided members selling things..:)

JRP
18-10-2010, 16:43
just keep my ****ing mouth shut then

dangerous dave
18-10-2010, 16:51
just keep my ****ing mouth shut then

no, it does need looking at... i would have gone in and closed them as marc pointed them out to me, but no ones said im on feedback duty..

but like you say, if someone makes the thread and only a mod can post it perhaps people wont just go flying in..

phase i 16 v turbo
18-10-2010, 16:58
In my opinion. It is important to know if some one can't be trusted or is a repeat offender, but pointless slagging is a waste of time and resources. Maybe a simple black list.

JRP
18-10-2010, 16:59
:agree:@ mike

dangerous dave
18-10-2010, 17:03
just been in to see if i can close it for now but i dont have the power, my rtoc ranger armband is useless in there:cry:

nice to see someone else lock it for now as its run its course:) as for other threads theres always times where things go wrong and its a place to talk it out- dirty laundry style.. other times someones just got ripped off and thats whats its really for:agree:

Ian S
19-10-2010, 17:01
Yeah we can't do the Clio sport thing as it needs a third party software that can't be fitted to our customised version of vBulletin without a time consuming re-customisation.

Ian S
19-10-2010, 19:41
i dont have the power, my rtoc ranger armband is useless in thereIt isn't now as I've just upgraded it :)