PDA

View Full Version : Johnson18

oscr5
16-10-2010, 17:13
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

i purchased a starter motor from this guy on the 23/09/2010, having still not received it by the 29/09/2010 i opened a paypal dispute.

not long after opening the dispute i received this message:

'Well its posted mate i can email you a copy of the postage receipt if you give me your email address.Think you need to chill out it got posted saturday which means it wouldnt have gone till monday and we are only on wednesday now.You could have pm'd me on the site rather then opening a dispute and getting my nose up.Im not out to rob people im a member on rtoc and have postive feed back on there.If i doesnt turn up id happy sort you out a refund.But think you need to give it more then three days'

after reading this i sent the following message and closed the paypal dispute:

'sorry mate wasnt doing it to be awkward im closing the case and will hope we can sort it out between us as you say if it doesnt turn up'

some time later i received a pm from him saying

'Alright mate just been down the post office and ask'd about your parcel they said it can take up to two weeks.If you could give it to the end of the week and see what happens after that i'll be happy to return your money.'

i gave it until the end of the week (which was the 9th) as he asked but still no starter motor,

however its now the 16/10/2010 and i have still not received a starter motor or a refund.

spinner
16-10-2010, 17:16
Your Problem is you dont listen!:mad
Your going the wrong way about things if you want me to help get you a refund aint ya!
You havent even got the balls to ring me up and talk about it you just get on here and bitch! Like the key board warrior you are!!!!!!!!!!

What they hell happened to the days of talking to people on the phone! Must be hard to pick up a phone and ring someone.Its so much easier to get on the key board and slag someone off!:mad:

spinner
16-10-2010, 20:55
Still no address from ya for me to check

TNT Tricky Nicky
16-10-2010, 21:39
opening a dispute after 6 days :eek:

i'd have to that for every single item i'd brought off ebay! :cry:

Tony Walker
16-10-2010, 21:46
6 days with a sat/sun in the middle :crap:

TNT Tricky Nicky
16-10-2010, 21:51
shooting yourself in the foot springs to mind :sad2:

spinner
16-10-2010, 23:13
Thank you people now can you start to see my point its been a nighmare from the start.He did pay on the 23rd which was a thurday i sent it on saturday 25th and told him i sent it then.He then messaged me on the monday asking if it had been sent.To which i replyed yes sent on on saturday so should probly have gone today as the royal mail dont work on sundays so should be with you soon.Then two days later he opens a dispute! didnt pm or anything then wonders why i got the arse with him for doing that after the item was posted two days ago.Which i told him! surely most people leave things more then three days before claiming something hasnt turn up!! So in total it had only been six days at this point from him paying to him opening a dispute and putting a hold on the money.That just seemed really funny to me.

Tony Walker
16-10-2010, 23:18
just to point something out, the last person on the negative thread is oscr5

JRP
17-10-2010, 14:24
I havent read any of this thread, but i can tell its utter ****e

Edit... after reading it... turns out it is..

Edit edit... This could have been easily solved before black marking a persons name, a phone call or text... your no angel your self..

spinner
17-10-2010, 15:41
I havent read any of this thread, but i can tell its utter ****e

Edit... after reading it... turns out it is..

Edit edit... This could have been easily solved before black marking a persons name, a phone call or text... your no angel your self..

Thank you Jrp im glad everyone else can see that apart from him!

spinner
18-10-2010, 15:10
Unless you send me your address so i can check it to the one i have i cant send this form off.So you will be waiting longer and longer for your refund or starter motor pm or text or ring me.Thanks Ross

dangerous dave
18-10-2010, 16:58
that seems to have covered it all and some.. msg me or a mod if theres some good news and it will open again to clear the air:)

please leave it closed for now..