PDA

View Full Version : Oscr5

spinner
29-09-2010, 23:52
Oscr is now trying to claim i havent sent him a starter and opened a dispute on paypal even tho its only been three days lol.If this goes against me i wont be happy.:mad: why he couldnt just pm me and say it hadnt turned up yet.Im sure everyone else has got what they orderd off me.

Scoff
29-09-2010, 23:57
Oscr is now trying to claim i havent sent him a starter and opened a dispute on paypal even tho its only been three days lol.If this goes against me i wont be happy.:mad: why he couldnt just pm me and say it hadnt turned up yet.Im sure everyone else has got what they orderd off me.

If you havn't posted it yet, I wouldn't, just refund him his money. PayPal has a horrible habit of siding with the buyer, weather you explain the situation to paypal or not.

PS, be sure to use the propper refund function, if PayPal will let you do that while the dispute is open. I think it will.

spinner
30-09-2010, 08:27
If you havn't posted it yet, I wouldn't, just refund him his money. PayPal has a horrible habit of siding with the buyer, weather you explain the situation to paypal or not.

PS, be sure to use the propper refund function, if PayPal will let you do that while the dispute is open. I think it will.

I have already posted it.Did so on saturday i know paypal always go with the buyer dont they.Wish id checked they guy out first just f***s me off that people have to be like that.Its not like im out to rob people.Its £30 im not that sad that id rob someone for the sake of £30. Hopefully he changes his mind and it turns up.But im not holding my breath:(

Bigfoot
30-09-2010, 09:01
Did you post recorded delivery? Think thats the only way it will go with the buyer. I had a problem with eBay, the buyer supplied the wrong information on eBay and Paypal, for some reason they still went with the buyer even though I proved that its the wrong address (a pub which closed down ages ago) but they also let me keep my money as well. Problem being buyer decided to give me grey feedback :(

spinner
30-09-2010, 09:15
Did you post recorded delivery? Think thats the only way it will go with the buyer. I had a problem with eBay, the buyer supplied the wrong information on eBay and Paypal, for some reason they still went with the buyer even though I proved that its the wrong address (a pub which closed down ages ago) but they also let me keep my money as well. Problem being buyer decided to give me grey feedback :(

No i posted it normal delivery Dale as he bid me really low for the starter.He wanted it for £30 posted when it was up for £30+p&p cost me nearly £7 to post anyway plus he didnt pay the fee's on paypal so worked out i got £28 something minus the postage i made £21.Looks Like i could be screwed on this then now.:(

Bigfoot
30-09-2010, 09:33
You have a PM on something you can try, rather not post it on here :)

oscr5
15-10-2010, 10:06
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

ive just come on here to try and sort things out with dan about the bits he bought off me quite a while ago and had some problems, im sorry about all thr problems and i wasnt in any way trying to rob you, i had had some personal probs and hadnt been able to get the bits off the car and send then and then paypal decided to put a hold on my account and so i couldnt get any of the money in the account to pay for postage on the items, however you did in teh end get your money back and im sorry for the frustration i have caused you and hope this matter can be overlooked.

i have now seen that johnson18 (luke manning) has posted on here trying to make out i am 'screwing' him. im the one who hasnt got the starter motor or the £30 i paid for it. your saying it was only £30 then i didnt pay the paypal fees and you had to pay £7 to post, if you didnt want to sell it for £30 inc. delivery and accept paypal then you shouldnt have sold it! yes i opened a paypal dispute and it wasnt 3 days. i paid on the 23rd and opened the case on the 29th. however as soon as i opened the case i received this message from him

'Well its posted mate i can email you a copy of the postage receipt if you give me your email address.Think you need to chill out it got posted saturday which means it wouldnt have gone till monday and we are only on wednesday now.You could have pm'd me on the site rather then opening a dispute and getting my nose up.Im not out to rob people im a member on rtoc and have postive feed back on there.If i doesnt turn up id happy sort you out a refund.But think you need to give it more then three days'

so i replied saying '
sorry mate wasnt doing it to be awkward im closing the case and will hope we can sort it out between us as you say if it doesnt turn up'

and with that i closed the case.

i then received a pm from him saying 'Alright mate just been down the post office and ask'd about your parcel they said it can take up to two weeks.If you could give it to the end of the week and see what happens after that i'll be happy to return your money.'

i gave it until the end of the week (which was the 9th) as he asked but still no starter motor,

however still no refund and now he wont contact me..... but he has time to try and make out im the one in the wrong!!!!!!

spinner
15-10-2010, 10:41
i have now seen that johnson18 (luke manning) has posted on here trying to make out i am 'screwing' him. im the one who hasnt got the starter motor or the £30 i paid for it. your saying it was only £30 then i didnt pay the paypal fees and you had to pay £7 to post, if you didnt want to sell it for £30 inc. delivery and accept paypal then you shouldnt have sold it! yes i opened a paypal dispute and it wasnt 3 days. i paid on the 23rd and opened the case on the 29th. however as soon as i opened the case i received this message from him

'Well its posted mate i can email you a copy of the postage receipt if you give me your email address.Think you need to chill out it got posted saturday which means it wouldnt have gone till monday and we are only on wednesday now.You could have pm'd me on the site rather then opening a dispute and getting my nose up.Im not out to rob people im a member on rtoc and have postive feed back on there.If i doesnt turn up id happy sort you out a refund.But think you need to give it more then three days'

so i replied saying '
sorry mate wasnt doing it to be awkward im closing the case and will hope we can sort it out between us as you say if it doesnt turn up'

and with that i closed the case.

i then received a pm from him saying 'Alright mate just been down the post office and ask'd about your parcel they said it can take up to two weeks.If you could give it to the end of the week and see what happens after that i'll be happy to return your money.'

i gave it until the end of the week (which was the 9th) as he asked but still no starter motor,

however still no refund and now he wont contact me..... but he has time to try and make out im the one in the wrong!!!!!!

It was three days from the day of post like i said to you(Not my fault if you dont listen):rolleyes:.And as for not contacting you i have a life and im not always on line.Ive given you my mobile number to contact me on does'nt get much easyer then that does it!I know it must be hard to pick up a phone and ring me to sort it out!

Rather then being a key board warrior on here.How about you ring me

Oh Yeah Johnson18 isnt Luke Manning by the way so dont start mentioning names.You would know that if you looked at my profile!I just use his paypal as mine is'nt working.Im sure there are plenty of people on here that know Luke and know hes a good guy.

So just so you clear ring the number ive gave you and talk to me.Ross

oscr5
15-10-2010, 11:30

hi ross, i have sent you pm's that you have not replied to but you have managed to reply to posts selling more parts, could you not just issue the refund as you said you would as the starter motor has not been received, or you can send me a starter motor if you prefer, i dont mind either way. i dont see why i need to call you? and im not being a so called keyboard warrior, you have been trying to make people think im 'screwing' you which is not the case at all and im not just going to sit back and let it happen.

as for the names, i am sorry if thats not your name but thats the name i got with paypal so would only assume that was your name, i didnt think you would be breaking a car and using someone elses paypal account.

anyway i feel i have given enough details for everyone reading this to see that i am not in the wrong and look forward to receiving either a refund or starter motor. if you feel you want to contact me please do it though pm.

i do not want this to detract from my apology to dan

spinner
15-10-2010, 13:49
Right ive been down the post office and got a form to fill out about lost,damaged or delayed post this takes bout 28days.Untill they have sorted this problem out i will not give you a refund or another starter motor after i posted it.Its out of my hands so you will have to wait till the post office has sorted this out as will i have to(sorry )....and if they find it or refund me i will 100% send it again or refund you.

And if you can send your address again just to match it with the one i have for you (just to check)

You have my phone number and if u want you can have my address if you have any problems you can ring or come see me.Thanks Ross

oscr5
15-10-2010, 14:35

ross, i will give you my address again via pm but you should still have it. this doesnt really help me in anyway. i would have had the money back now if i hadnt closed the paypal dispute. you said you would sort it out without paypal and so far you have failed to do so.

spinner
15-10-2010, 14:57

ross, i will give you my address again via pm but you should still have it. this doesnt really help me in anyway. i would have had the money back now if i hadnt closed the paypal dispute. you said you would sort it out without paypal and so far you have failed to do so.

Ive told you what i need you to do If you want it sorting and this is sorting it out without paypal isnt it!It is helping you out cos like ive said as soon as royal mail find it.I'll refund it or send it again. If you want to talk about it pm me or call me as ive said already.AS all your doing is dragging the thread out now

spinner
15-10-2010, 15:25
Still no address

D4WNO
15-10-2010, 17:25
FYI - I've split these posts apart from ActionDan's original thread as his issue has since been resolved :)

spinner
15-10-2010, 18:48
FYI - I've split these posts apart from ActionDan's original thread as his issue has since been resolved :)

Ok thanks Dawn

oscr5
15-10-2010, 19:48

you have my address for a second time now, so when will i know if your going to refund me or not?

spinner
15-10-2010, 20:31

you have my address for a second time now, so when will i know if your going to refund me or not?

Try reading the above posts.Can take 28 days till royal mail will know whats happened

P.s Still no pm with your address

spinner
16-10-2010, 20:58
I Still ain't got ur address pm me or text it as u hav my number

Tony Walker
16-10-2010, 21:05
[quote=oscr5;182515]New poster! (less than 10 posts)

"""ross, i will give you my address again via pm but you should still have it. this doesnt really help me in anyway. """

He wants your address to be confirmed again so he can match it with what you wrote to him first time, if its different then that will be the reason why its not turned up, also it may indicate where its gone.

spinner
16-10-2010, 21:14
Thank you Tony i didnt think what i was saying was hard to understand.:)