PDA

View Full Version : Injection map

Jimmy_GTT
12-10-2010, 09:03
I need a basic injection map for my GTT with Saab "red" 2.3L turbo injectors with FPR @3bar.
I know I have to adjust it to my car but it would be a great help to know where to start.

I'll install it during the next weeks.
Ignition is already controlled by Megasquirt.

It would be also interesting to see what ignition maps are you using.
My ignition map is based on Scoff's std map. Thanks mate! ;)

Woznaldo
12-10-2010, 10:29
This is the route I will be going down so I'm interested too but, I was just planning on going rich and working back from there?

Os8472
12-10-2010, 11:54
have a look in my project thread, there's a copy of an early injection off mine, its rich up top and is for 400cc injectors at 3bar but it should serve perfectly as a starting point to build on

Jimmy_GTT
12-10-2010, 13:53
have a look in my project thread, there's a copy of an early injection off mine, its rich up top and is for 400cc injectors at 3bar but it should serve perfectly as a starting point to build on

I've found your message in your project thread but I'm not able to see those pics. Maybe they are only blocked at my workplace. I'll check it from home.
Thanks!

Os8472
12-10-2010, 13:55
I've found your message in your project thread but I'm not able to see those pics. Maybe they are only blocked at my workplace. I'll check it from home.
Thanks!

If you still can't see it i'll email it to you when i get home from work later

Jimmy_GTT
12-10-2010, 14:54
Thanks, I'll let you know if I can see those pics from home.

Jimmy_GTT
12-10-2010, 16:15

Thanks mate, now I can see your maps.

Can someone please help me how to convert such a map (load/rpm) to pressure/rpm?

Jimmy_GTT
12-10-2010, 19:43
In megasquirt I have such a default fuel map:
http://www.renaultclub.hu/Jimmy/default_fuel_map.jpg

Is this fuelload% is identical to your TPS%?
But why is is scalled to 200?