PDA

View Full Version : Rear Trailing Arm Bush

Woznaldo
07-10-2010, 11:59
Can these parts be replaced as part of a rear beam rebuild kit or as a individual part?

If so, can someone please tell me from where or give me a part number?

Schakal
07-10-2010, 12:14
rear axle bush 7700762843
this is for a renault 9/11 turbo ,i guess it will be the same for a 5

TNT Tricky Nicky
07-10-2010, 12:28
I needed to replace mine it's mot, spoke to Renault, at the time Renault France only had 3 in stock at something like 80-90 £ each, said I needed to replace both sides at same time. This was a few years back so probably alot more expensive now.

I "think" you can buy a complete trailing arm also.

I just got a second hand complete beam in the end, quicker and easier but I kno you will struggle to do that.

I did put them as a suggestion in the what would you like to see in as a group buy, said maybe someone could speak to powerflex to see if they could make them as I guess all our 5gtts would benefit from a new set but nobody commented on the suggestion.

Good luck finding them.

Schakal
07-10-2010, 13:08
i can get them anytime if there is enough interest :agree:

J$£5GTT
07-10-2010, 18:34
i can get them anytime if there is enough interest :agree:

id be up for some...stick it in group buy bud...:agree:
maybe try an sort something out with powerflex..
poly torsion bush ftw...:agree:

Woznaldo
08-10-2010, 06:30
Can anyone confirm if, a) they are the same part on the turbo and base models? and;
b) the same part as used on the Renault Alliance (USA Only model based on R9/R11)

Thanks!

Trevhib
08-10-2010, 13:12
Can anyone confirm if, a) they are the same part on the turbo and base models? and;
b) the same part as used on the Renault Alliance (USA Only model based on R9/R11)

Thanks!

We really miss Paul B for this sort of stuff :cry:

Woznaldo
10-10-2010, 01:16
You're not wrong Trev! It's always handy to have someone plugged into the system.

I'm actually trying to help out some yanks who run Renault/AMC Alliance and Encore models but. the info would be handy for all.