whats the spec of ur engine etc

best places are

turbo developments
turbo technics
aet turbos

dave j gtt
27-09-2010, 17:51
standard turbo has stoped spinning , Fail

All I really want is a NEW full turbo supplied for my car, without me having to send out a shaffed one for them to build me a new from. :cartman:

Turbo technics saying they need to have a bearing housing have all other parts.

And others need or want you to supply your old unit first :crap:.

Seems they cant source parts ?

ktec will simpley send new unit within 2-3 days and await a return of a turbo.

There price is dear, Who builds there turbos anyone know, mate paid big money years ago for ktr230 seemded to go well and didnt break.

Is there no way of sourcing parts to build with brand turbo with brand new parts, rather than getting a a re-con ? Then get any said turbo company to build ?

rs250nut
27-09-2010, 19:02
I have used c.r turbos in the past and they are great people to deal with, sell turbos off the shelf and may do you a deal if you ask nice enough

5GTTurbo
27-09-2010, 19:09
I may have a re-con T2 unit with a 360 degree thrust bearing and a T3 actuator for sale soon, rebuilt by Turbo Developments, which has literally done 5miles to an MOT station and back which it failed so im deciding what to do with the GT Turbo.

Keep an eye on the "For Sale" section :agree:

Logg
27-09-2010, 19:25
How about ATP Turbo. All brand new units.

www.atpturbo.com

dave j gtt
27-09-2010, 19:38
How about ATP Turbo. All brand new units.

www.atpturbo.com (http://www.atpturbo.com)

just had a look, wouldnt know what to ask for, any turbo you could reccomend?

cheers dave

Shane P
27-09-2010, 19:55
I bought the stage 2 unit from Turbo Technics a couple weeks ago. Takes a little while to get going but once it does you are in a world of fun :D

Junglist
27-09-2010, 21:33
I have used c.r turbos in the past and they are great people to deal with, sell turbos off the shelf and may do you a deal if you ask nice enough

:agree: , £460 for a t2/25 hybrid jobby ,

SCHWARTZ
27-09-2010, 21:39
same t2/t25 from turbo technics good unit if you dont like lag but want some decent boost go for that. they do want an exchange unit but you could get a ****ed one for nothing and save your self some £££;)

Shane P
27-09-2010, 21:43
same t2/t25 from turbo technics good unit if you dont like lag but want some decent boost go for that. they do want an exchange unit but you could get a ****ed one for nothing and save your self some £££;)

Exactly what i did, very helpful people :)

Bass J
27-09-2010, 21:54
I went to turbo technics ..got their t2 hybrid turbo ...it was sent out in the next 3days ..they forgot to send out the oil banjo bits ....so called them and they sent courier out picked up the turbo ..fitted the bits and sent it back next day! ...cant fault them! ..2yr warranty aswell on their turbo's! lol ..i sound like their salesman :laugh:

dave j gtt
06-01-2011, 19:49
I went to turbo technics ..got their t2 hybrid turbo ...it was sent out in the next 3days ..they forgot to send out the oil banjo bits ....so called them and they sent courier out picked up the turbo ..fitted the bits and sent it back next day! ...cant fault them! ..2yr warranty aswell on their turbo's! lol ..i sound like their salesman :laugh:

well i rang them with a couple of grand in my bank and they said they would have to have a turbo to wrok from as did a few other turbo suppliers :confused:

5teve L
06-01-2011, 20:05
PM