PDA

View Full Version : 5 gt turbo doorcards

djinuk
25-09-2010, 19:36
ok just wondering what the score is with the door cards.. are campus ones the same but just plastic.. for some reason im not so keen on the turbo ones, and im tempted to go for a set of campus plastics.

TNT Tricky Nicky
25-09-2010, 19:42
same shape and fitment.

some don't have speaker holes cut out, some do. also i'm sure i've seen some without the door pockets

TrixNFlix
25-09-2010, 19:54
and also dont have holes at the top for the gtt top door card parts. I think they look :cool:

Jimmy_GTT
25-09-2010, 20:28
ok just wondering what the score is with the door cards.. are campus ones the same but just plastic.. for some reason im not so keen on the turbo ones, and im tempted to go for a set of campus plastics.

If you will change will you have a set of phase2 cards for sale? I'm interested. Please drop me a PM if you'd sell them.

djinuk
25-09-2010, 20:29
Indeed i will.. a very good set aswell

Im thinking i may have some fibreglass door cards (dont worry folks no lightning bolts and shizzle.. somthing simple that i will then flock but we will see what the scrapyard brings up tomorrow.

Jimmy_GTT
25-09-2010, 20:46
Indeed i will.. a very good set aswell

Im thinking i may have some fibreglass door cards (dont worry folks no lightning bolts and shizzle.. somthing simple that i will then flock but we will see what the scrapyard brings up tomorrow.

That would be great as the rear 2 have to be changed in Whitey.