PDA

View Full Version : Frome flyer pre xmass meet

Adam 005
19-09-2010, 13:38
A chance for people to get together before chirstmass and have a chat and some lunch.This is the third year of this event and is always a good one.All members friends and family welcome.:):)

Details=Meet at the Frome flyer pub on sunday 5th of december at around 12.30pm.
Map and address use link below

http://www.qype.co.uk/place/778349-FROME-FLYER-PUB-FROME

Shane P
19-09-2010, 16:12
Sounds good :agree: , i'll be there without the exploding oil cooler hoses this time :D

Adam 005
02-11-2010, 19:24
people so far

Adam 005
action dan
baz
gav
ganja man

jesus in the seat of a 5
02-11-2010, 20:40
people so far

Adam 005
action dan
baz
gav
ganja man
jeebus:)

James George
02-11-2010, 21:14
i'll be there, i know its a trek but i'll do me best...

people so far

Adam 005
action dan
baz
gav
ganja man
jesus

george

MR TURBO
03-11-2010, 22:52
people so far

Adam 005
action dan
baz
gav
ganja man
jesus
george
Mr Turbo

J$£5GTT
03-11-2010, 22:54
people so far

Adam 005
action dan
baz
gav
ganja man
jesus
george
Mr Turbo

J..:burnrubber:

Adam 005
04-11-2010, 20:57
:D
i'll be there, i know its a trek but i'll do me best...:D

george

rs250nut
17-11-2010, 20:11
Last time I tryed to get to the frome flyer for a meet I nearly died, seriously my appendix burst.:scared: I suppose I better had try again. Ah I can bring your windows oh holy one.

jesus in the seat of a 5
17-11-2010, 20:31
Last time I tryed to get to the frome flyer for a meet I nearly died, seriously my appendix burst.:scared: I suppose I better had try again. Ah I can bring your windows oh holy one.

indeed john...ill bring some beer money..:D

Alastair
18-11-2010, 06:50
Would love to come but can't, I fly home on my 30th b'day which is the 23rd Dec. :cry:

Hope you have a good one!

Adam 005
21-11-2010, 18:10
Would love to come but can't, I fly home on my 30th b'day which is the 23rd Dec. :cry:

Hope you have a good one!
no worries mate:)

jesus in the seat of a 5
21-11-2010, 19:13
whos up for a little convoy to this meet....:D

Adam 005
22-11-2010, 05:50
whos up for a little convoy to this meet....:D

me:)

UnstableCable
22-11-2010, 12:23
I would have been up for this but I'm currently out of action after just having a knee operation and not able to drive till mid december! :cry:

Adam 005
22-11-2010, 16:43
I would have been up for this but I'm currently out of action after just having a knee operation and not able to drive till mid december! :cry:

there are a couple of members(ganjaman & jay) coming to the meet from your area maybe you could jump in with them.:)

jesus in the seat of a 5
22-11-2010, 18:52
there are a couple of members(ganjaman & jay) coming to the meet from your area maybe you could jump in with them.:)

ill pick you up matty if ya like....:D..in a 5...:cool:

UnstableCable
22-11-2010, 19:10
ill pick you up matty if ya like....:D..in a 5...:cool:

That sounds like a offer I can refuse :D

rat1
22-11-2010, 19:30
this sounds like fun,i must admit im thinking of going but it's a bloody long way from london :burnrubber:

Logg
22-11-2010, 19:37
this sounds like fun,i must admit im thinking of going but it's a bloody long way from london :burnrubber:
I was thinking the same Ray.

I'f it's looking like a dry day I think I'll take a trip down.

rat1
22-11-2010, 19:44
if i go maybe we can meet up and go down together

Logg
22-11-2010, 20:35
Sounds good too me.

jesus in the seat of a 5
22-11-2010, 20:53
Sounds good too me.

sounds good to me too lads.....sorry matt , did you say thats an offer you can..:scratch: or cant refuse...:laugh:....:)

UnstableCable
23-11-2010, 07:44
sounds good to me too lads.....sorry matt , did you say thats an offer you can..:scratch: or cant refuse...:laugh:....:)

Sorry really should read things through before I post!:ashamed:Going to blame that one on the painkillers! :wasntme:

Couldnt refuse a offer from yourself matt, What time you picking me up :D

Adam 005
23-11-2010, 15:02
me:)

theres not really any place we could meet for convoy bud unless someone goes out there ways loads:cry::cry:

i should be cruising up with a white gt(actiondan) if i fix it in time:ashamed:

jesus in the seat of a 5
23-11-2010, 19:23
Sorry really should read things through before I post!:ashamed:Going to blame that one on the painkillers! :wasntme:

Couldnt refuse a offer from yourself matt, What time you picking me up :D

matty , ill be at yours by 11am , coffee , then off we go....:D

Adam 005
24-11-2010, 14:03
:)i have phoned and confirmed the booking today

J$£5GTT
24-11-2010, 20:09
if i go maybe we can meet up and go down together

c'mon you lightweights...if me an M can travel all the way to c'house 3..in the dark to...
:cooter:...get onnit!!!

rat1
25-11-2010, 00:31
c'mon you lightweights...if me an M can travel all the way to c'house 3..in the dark to...
:cooter:...get onnit!!!

some how i just knew this was coming :cooter::laugh:

J$£5GTT
25-11-2010, 11:12
some how i just knew this was coming :cooter::laugh:

go on....diet lemonades on me....:p

Adam 005
27-11-2010, 21:00
it looks like we should have a good turn out:):)

J$£5GTT
27-11-2010, 22:36
it looks like we should have a good turn out:):)

of 5's you mean ads?.....:wasntme:....actually i may just turn up in somin special...

Adam 005
27-11-2010, 23:45
of 5's you mean ads?.....:wasntme:....actually i may just turn up in somin special...

no i was thinking more people.What with the saltey roads and stuf:)

J$£5GTT
27-11-2010, 23:49
no i was thinking more people.What with the saltey roads and stuf:)

sure,remember last year me,matty and anil i think,came an went back home via mendips lots of snow about.....cant say i really enjoyed that....:dearme:

rs250nut
28-11-2010, 11:11
More ice the better, I'm getting used to driving to work looking out of my passenger window. Sideways is the way forward.:cool:

Adam 005
28-11-2010, 23:05
long range weather forcast looks o.k.snow and cold but dry:)

mattieboy89
01-12-2010, 13:23
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

count me in, good chance to finally meet some of you. will be in the missus gti as my 5 isnt quite ready for the road:mad:

jesus in the seat of a 5
01-12-2010, 19:07
right.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr...:mad:, my wife has buggerd this up...she has put in my diary that im going to the new forest next weekend and its her birthday this weekend and i said to her just now...nice , me , you an livvy will have a nice day and the dad gets to meet the boys in his new ride...sound, to which she replies err..i think i may have wriiten that down wrong.....:mad:, feck it, ive been longing for a chat with my buddies etc, its been nearly six months now.....:cry:, i cant let them both down boys..sorry .....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:, please can we move it...:wasntme:, seriously though im so dissapinted!!!!...:(!!!, sorry!!!

Jay can i ask a favour of you bud, will ya pick some things up for me from the meet, also i have a treat for you all too..jay if ya can pm me buddy, ill explain, ta mate , matty..:cry:

UnstableCable
01-12-2010, 19:27
right.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr...:mad:, my wife has buggerd this up...she has put in my diary that im going to the new forest next weekend and its her birthday this weekend and i said to her just now...nice , me , you an livvy will have a nice day and the dad gets to meet the boys in his new ride...sound, to which she replies err..i think i may have wriiten that down wrong.....:mad:, feck it, ive been longing for a chat with my buddies etc, its been nearly six months now.....:cry:, i cant let them both down boys..sorry .....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:, please can we move it...:wasntme:, seriously though im so dissapinted!!!!...:(!!!, sorry!!!

Jay can i ask a favour of you bud, will ya pick some things up for me from the meet, also i have a treat for you all too..jay if ya can pm me buddy, ill explain, ta mate , matty..:cry:

Ah damn! And I bought biscuits to have with ya coffee! :D

Adam 005
01-12-2010, 19:53

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

rs250nut
01-12-2010, 20:39

Do you still want me to take the windows mister?

jesus in the seat of a 5
01-12-2010, 21:12
Do you still want me to take the windows mister?

:)..one of the reasons i need to see jay....;), sorry meant to ask also , could someone as kind as myself pick ole matty ][cable} up toooooo:D

J$£5GTT
01-12-2010, 21:22
:)..one of the reasons i need to see jay....;), sorry meant to ask also , could someone as kind as myself pick ole matty ][cable} up toooooo:D

that be me...no probs....
:):agree:

jesus in the seat of a 5
01-12-2010, 21:24
that be me...no probs....

cheers jay , ill give you a ring in the day tommorow me ole friend....:D, im so pissed off im not gonna be there........:mad:

J$£5GTT
01-12-2010, 21:27
cheers jay , ill give you a ring in the day tommorow me ole friend....:D, im so pissed off im not gonna be there........:mad:

ok....i was thinkin i would only not go if the weather got mega bad like...should be ok tho....ok bud....

jesus in the seat of a 5
01-12-2010, 21:28
ok....i was thinkin i would only not go if the weather got mega bad like...should be ok tho....ok bud....

you must , that raider loves those mendip hills with no one else on them...:burnrubber:

J$£5GTT
01-12-2010, 21:38
you must , that raider loves those mendip hills with no one else on them...:burnrubber:

i can see right through you........:laugh:....you just want your 'parts'...:laugh::wasntme::cooter::D

jesus in the seat of a 5
01-12-2010, 21:40
i can see right through you........:laugh:....you just want your 'parts'...:laugh::wasntme::cooter::D

actually i just wanna be just in front of you on them hills.....:D:p..:agree:

J$£5GTT
01-12-2010, 21:44
actually i just wanna be just in front of you on them hills.....:D:p..:agree:

i may give them to sade in the week an ur not allowed them till xmas day!!!
:D....thats ok matt u no i got lots of room....:agree:

jesus in the seat of a 5
01-12-2010, 21:47
i may give them to sade in the week an ur not allowed them till xmas day!!!
:D....thats ok matt u no i got lots of room....:agree:

:laugh:, GTA the 5`s my friend....:laugh:, indeed sir , i take it , i can rely on your help as well as mr m`s too when we get round to converting the boris/daily driver soon also...:):sos: ...;)

Adam 005
02-12-2010, 22:00
met office says temp will be a little higher that last few days.not sure if i will be driving the gt up though,:)

J$£5GTT
02-12-2010, 22:18
met office says temp will be a little higher that last few days.not sure if i will be driving the gt up though,:)

:tuttut::D

btw if anybody has an oil return pipe at bottom of turbo they wna swap for a beer feel free to bring it along...:)

Adam 005
04-12-2010, 11:03
:tuttut::D

btw if anybody has an oil return pipe at bottom of turbo they wna swap for a beer feel free to bring it along...:)

i will take a look bud.

Adam 005
05-12-2010, 17:53
:):)thakns to everyone who turned up today.nice to see you all:):)

J$£5GTT
05-12-2010, 19:21
good good ads.....nice little pre'xmas get together....got stuff in the boot for jesus...hmmmm the reno 5 chrimbo sleigh will be droppin by soon matty....
nosh on at the nelson hey!!!

oh an waffles ftw!!!!!..nom...nom...:D

J
:agree::)

Adam 005
05-12-2010, 20:30
good good ads.....nice little pre'xmas get together....got stuff in the boot for jesus...hmmmm the reno 5 chrimbo sleigh will be droppin by soon matty....

J
a good time had by all.gav had everyone in tears of laughter at one point :D:D:D:D

jesus in the seat of a 5
05-12-2010, 20:30

J

:laugh:..indeed sir , on me they be too...:), sorry again peeps for not being able to come, glad you all had a spiffing time and who knows...when my daughter allows me..ill be out all the time...:laugh:...;)...well done adds!!!!!!!

James George
05-12-2010, 20:53
a good time had by all.gav had everyone in tears of laughter at one point :D:D:D:D

I laughed so much, gav was on top form, that and wing commander baz.