PDA

View Full Version : Almost there.

Shakes
14-09-2010, 20:43
stange i thought i already started a thread about this little project :confused:
Well today i finaly got the seal welded on & the floor panel welded up.
i also undersealed it and repaired some plastics and fitted the interior :)
i just need to fit the skirts & arch then paint them do other side and it should be ready for its mot cant wait.

Shakes
14-09-2010, 20:51
ahh bugger i made the thread on renault5gtt.com:laugh:
http://www.renault5gtturbo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8108

Shakes
22-09-2010, 18:29
finally got the paint on :)

Shakes
20-01-2011, 03:41
Ready for MOT :scared:
got the other seal welded on floor repaired seam sealed undersealed stonechipped and cavity waxed hopefully it will last a few years now, also repaired and painted my louverd bonnet, plus many little jobs sorted. like fitted rear numberplate lights got rid of the stupid single wiper conversion & fitted standard one relocated the oil cooler fitted a new rad and fan, got rid of the bodge job water injection & fitted a washer tank and new jets. welded some brackets on so the front bumper fits propperly removed the in car boost controler and tidyed the engine bay. also fitted all new seat fixings and cut and moulded a gauge holder to the a frame plastics, fitted new brake pads all round and a full service.
Fingers crossed it will pass its MOT :eek:

Shakes
20-01-2011, 03:42
oh & painted

Shakes
21-01-2011, 01:07
Woopy passed its mot :)

TNT Tricky Nicky
21-01-2011, 20:10
Woopy passed its mot :)

good work :agree:

need to pull my finger out i think :ashamed:

jesus in the seat of a 5
21-01-2011, 20:47
well done luke!!!!!, i text`d you today bud , ill call ya in the morning..pop over if ya like in it too..... glad ya got the mot..great feelin...boost on buddy...:agree: