PDA

View Full Version : Home again... time to get the 5 out!

Alastair
13-09-2010, 06:01
74 days straight, no stand downs or a day off. To say i am sha@@ed (sha@@ed) out is an understatement:cry: but my flight leaves this afternoon:)

I am like an excited school boy:laugh:

Anyone up for Bristol meet or doing a decent trackday over the next month?

jesus in the seat of a 5
13-09-2010, 15:51
74 days straight, no stand downs or a day off. To say i am sha@@ed out is an understatement:cry: but my flight leaves this afternoon:)

I am like an excited school boy:laugh:

Anyone up for Bristol meet or doing a decent trackday over the next month?

Oi Oi sailor boy, only if ya wear ya shorts and white socks....:laugh:, be good to catch up Al`, im up for a track day...:agree:..:), dare i say it even a meet...:D

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
13-09-2010, 16:33
Al and Matt, I'm in the process of organising a track day at Brands (not with this club). If you fancied it I'll get you two the details? Matt5

jesus in the seat of a 5
13-09-2010, 16:46
Al and Matt, I'm in the process of organising a track day at Brands (not with this club). If you fancied it I'll get you two the details? Matt5

:agree:, yeah please matt, sounds good bud, ps just posted your letter after it kickin round the house for three days....:laugh:..:ashamed:

J$£5GTT
13-09-2010, 22:20
im up for the bristol meet...but on a saturday nite on the sauce..lets get smashed!!!
:):agree:

Alastair
15-09-2010, 08:30

Sounds good - send them through please mate!:agree::agree::agree:

Penfold aka The Dealer
15-09-2010, 08:49

Sounds good, let me know when & I will pop along to support/watch/take pics etc..:)

Alastair
15-09-2010, 13:33
Sounds good, let me know when & I will pop along to support/watch/take pics etc..:)

Penfold, your always welcome for passenger rides too ;)

Boris
15-09-2010, 21:01
Trackday or pub meet :agree: :)

J$£5GTT
15-09-2010, 21:19
Trackday or pub meet :agree: :)

on the razzzzz....
:D:drunk: