PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone Do Private Jobs???

Slim
02-09-2010, 16:58
Ok,, ive used up all my resources nearly... and still cant find anyone. I hoping someone can help.

Is there anyone who can travel to NW London to my house to do a job for me? Im struggling to find anyone now..

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
02-09-2010, 17:03
What is the problem?
Matt5

Os8472
02-09-2010, 19:26
what ya need doing fella?

5teve L
02-09-2010, 19:43
Ok,, ive used up all my resources nearly... and still cant find anyone. I hoping someone can help.

Is there anyone who can travel to NW London to my house to do a job for me? Im struggling to find anyone now..

Yeah, may help if people know what the 'job' is :cooter:

JRP
02-09-2010, 20:05
Heeeelllloooooo:)

J$£5GTT
02-09-2010, 21:26
spit it out lad...i reckon he needs a lady...check the small ads..:laugh::cooter:

Slim
02-09-2010, 21:33
HAHA sorry guys :P

js came back from under the car again.. got it all started and sorted a few things out... so it moves now..

i need someone to do my fueling for me but also have an oil leak and i cant find it. js a few things to finish bits and bobs. I probably can do the bits and bobs.. but the fueling i defo wont be able to do.

matty j
02-09-2010, 23:02
could do with a hand on mine to :)
only with bodywork stuff and cheap hopefully

Slim
03-09-2010, 17:35
i wasnt too sure if i should put this in a new thread js asking for help/advice.but..

Can anyone or does anyone want to sort out my oil leak??

i cleaned it all up.. jacked the car up and for some reason it seems to be coming from the breather pipe from the sump. I took it completely off and put back on except this time with a jubillee clip. Went for another drive, came back... and there seems to be oil on the bottom bit (rubber bit) of the pipe.

now, there is one bolt missing that screws the metal bit of the pipe the the block... (this cant be it can it right?).,,, should i tighten it more at the bottom, near the sump??

why is it leaking? and can anyone help??

jimmy_b
03-09-2010, 22:28
has the pipe gone hard and brittle?
is it defo the pipe thats leaking and not the front crank seal or sump seal?

Slim
03-09-2010, 22:39
ye i took the pipe off a couple of times.. i reckon its coming from behind the bottom pulley so probably the timing chain cover :S