PDA

View Full Version : Phase 1 seat.

MikeA
02-09-2010, 10:56
Im looking for a passenger seat for a Phase one, gotta be excellent condition though - no rips, no holes and solid bolsters. (not asking too much am I :wasntme: )

Anyone got one they're looking to sell...or give away if they want! :coffee:

Big Steve - Raider
02-09-2010, 11:41
Get on your knees & start preying to Jesus...... ;)

MikeA
02-09-2010, 11:45
Ive got ONE perfect Phase 1 seat, so I know they're out there...but she's lonely and needs a perfect partner to live happily ever after with!

Who's gonna deprive this seat of having a match! :sad:

stuTHC
02-09-2010, 12:49
Mmmmm mint phase 1 seats. Good luck. I dream of the day mine dont look like they are 26 years old!
This has just reminded me actually- some of the guys in the French R5 owners club were looking into getting the phase 1 material reproduced earlier this year. Ill drop them a pm and see if anything came of it.

stuTHC
02-09-2010, 12:51
oh and btw Mike- the front seats are identical, its just the plastic trim around the base that needs swapping over for a drivers or a passenger seat :)

Jimmy_GTT
02-09-2010, 12:57
Mmmmm mint phase 1 seats. Good luck. I dream of the day mine dont look like they are 26 years old!
This has just reminded me actually- some of the guys in the French R5 owners club were looking into getting the phase 1 material reproduced earlier this year. Ill drop them a pm and see if anything came of it.

If you have any info please let us know. I'm also interested.

stuTHC
02-09-2010, 13:06
If you have any info please let us know. I'm also interested.

Ive just pm'ed him so when i find out ill post up here- sorry to hijack you're thread Mike, but it is apt :)

MikeA
02-09-2010, 14:10
oh and btw Mike- the front seats are identical, its just the plastic trim around the base that needs swapping over for a drivers or a passenger seat :)

Yeah I know - just thought the passenger seats have always survived a little better as they are used less so just asked for that. It will actually be going in as a drivers seat.

Thanks though!

Come on...some one must have one kickin' about.

MikeA
02-09-2010, 14:11
Ive just pm'ed him so when i find out ill post up here- sorry to hijack you're thread Mike, but it is apt :)

No problem, all for the same cause! :agree:

Thundercat
03-09-2010, 16:16
I fitted my last mint set of phase 1's and sold the car on now wish i'd kept them for me silver phase 1, hope the frenches have sorted some new cloths out.

Jimmy_GTT
03-09-2010, 21:04
I'm only searching for the black material. The other parts are in good condition.
But I haven't yet found a similar black material.