PDA

View Full Version : small surrey meet

Pages : [1] 2

philr5t
26-08-2010, 10:47
good night last night good to catch up with all you boys again lets not try and leave it so long next time and pick another venue i hate tea making :wasntme:

dave..H
steve L
james 5 horsham
jrp jerpa
clint a new 5 owner
the bill j
and myself

the cars sounded sweet as you all left last night :burnrubber:
and no complaints from neighbours RESULT

car.crash
26-08-2010, 11:26
Where was our invite :(

Gttnutter
26-08-2010, 11:29
Yeah kept that on the Q :cry:

philr5t
26-08-2010, 11:35
sorry boys it was a bit of a late organised one weather was s**t so spent most the time in me old mans kitchen next time im gonna organise a big one at my local pub as they have a big empty car park with beers and coffe or tea anyone up for it if i can arrange something car park is probably just as big as ace cafe and private

phase i 16 v turbo
26-08-2010, 12:01
Put my name down.

philr5t
26-08-2010, 12:38
ok so lets get a list going to see what the interest is for a meet up my manor its right on junction 8 m25

so far

philr5t
mike phase 1 16v

5teve L
26-08-2010, 12:43
Was a good mini-meet. Good to meet you Phil, & Bill for that matter.
It was good standing about chatting & looking over that beast you have in the garage, can't wait to see what it can do.

The only part of the night that ruined it was the journey home when Clint wrote his GTT off :cry:
Not his fault really, I was following & by the looks of it the back end went a little & he overcorrected, slid along the barrier on the bonnet & then span & ripped off the bumper, side skirt & arches, gutted but at least he's ok. Damage is 2 headlights, indicators, bonnet, drivers inner wing slightly crumpled & the slam panel pushed in slightly, wing damaged beyond repair, rear & front arches & side skirt, the car is repairable but insurance will write it off :sad2:

5teve L
26-08-2010, 12:44
ok so lets get a list going to see what the interest is for a meet up my manor its right on junction 8 m25

so far

philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
5teve L

philr5t
26-08-2010, 12:52
Was a good mini-meet. Good to meet you Phil, & Bill for that matter.
It was good standing about chatting & looking over that beast you have in the garage, can't wait to see what it can do.

The only part of the night that ruined it was the journey home when Clint wrote his GTT off :cry:
Not his fault really, I was following & by the looks of it the back end went a little & he overcorrected, slid along the barrier on the bonnet & then span & ripped off the bumper, side skirt & arches, gutted but at least he's ok. Damage is 2 headlights, indicators, bonnet, drivers inner wing slightly crumpled & the slam panel pushed in slightly, wing damaged beyond repair, rear & front arches & side skirt, the car is repairable but insurance will write it off :sad2:

what a s**t i was only asking him last night as well if he needs any headlights indicators or bits and bobs that he could use as i have some bits spare

i wonder if it would be worth them writing the car off as he could get paid out and buy it back for next to nothing and put it back together i know it will be on the register but i donth think he ever wanted to sell it so there should be no problem if he keeps it

5teve L
26-08-2010, 12:59
IMO, if he can find someone with a red car they are breaking he's halfway there Phil. The front will need pulling about a little & straightening but it's nothing major really.
I always think 5's get twitchy the lower you go, TBH even mine felt twitchy on the bends last night & I was keeping my speed well down, we weren't going fast at all :crap:

philr5t
26-08-2010, 13:18
yes mate well i have 2 front wings at the body shop if they have not been thrown and i also have a red front grill, if i cant get the wings i know mike will have everything he will need

come on people lets get this list longer its a great place for a meet at my local we could pick a week night when it will pretty much be just us lot i was also thinking maybe every 2 weeks so it falls between ace cafe a tuesday night would probably be best if you have a missus or kids you can also bring them up ???

it is situated right on a double dual carriage way so if you do want a bit of a rag you can just watch out for rozzas :laugh:

The new Bill J
26-08-2010, 13:39

Damn, that's not good, not good at all. Sorry to hear it :(

It was good to see you all you last night though, and to see your car for the first time since you've been restoring it Phil. It was good to meet Steve and Clint as well :agree:

It was just a shame about the weather. I must have gone through a bit more water than I thought, as my clutch pedal has now developed a lovely squeak :mad:

I'm up for a decent local meet (time/work depending), if my Japanese Turnip's allowed :cool:

philr5t
26-08-2010, 13:57
I'm up for a decent local meet (time/work depending), if my Japanese Turnip's allowed :cool:

as long as you let everyone know how much better french cars are than jap cars mate im sure it will be aloud :laugh::laugh:

time wise i think could start at 7-7.30pm and will go on till 11.30pm or a bit longer as the steward of the booza does like a pint or 20 :beer::drunk::chuckup:

5teve L
26-08-2010, 14:10
Sounds good Phil, maybe you'll get a picture this time :laugh:

philr5t
26-08-2010, 14:25
Sounds good Phil, maybe you'll get a picture this time :laugh:

LOL yes hopefully if james can remember for next time that he needs to stay parked for a photo rather than driving off :rolleyes:

JRP
26-08-2010, 14:25
Iam in, if your gaff falls through phil.. relocate at mine, although i do like the excuse to drive my 5 :) back its a back up plan.

So add me to the list.

Lets get a list of bits needed for clints car and see if we can drum up all the bits as close to FOC as poss!

JRP
26-08-2010, 14:30
Ive got head lights he can have, possibly got indicators as well he can have. might have some body pannles about as well... i'll get hunting, he is one of us now :)

5teve L
26-08-2010, 14:40
James is still updating his profile but here are a few piccies of the damage.

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=1151

& he only had 5th gear so either linkage issues or the box is dead

JRP
26-08-2010, 14:52
I have a spare box, and linkage i think as well :)

JRP
26-08-2010, 14:55
OHHHH loooook out! that looks horrendus! nothing that cant be fixed

philr5t
26-08-2010, 15:52
Iam in, if your gaff falls through phil.. relocate at mine, although i do like the excuse to drive my 5 :) back its a back up plan.

So add me to the list

have you just woke up mate the meet will be in the club car park :wasntme:

shaggy
26-08-2010, 16:02
philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
5teve L
Dave..H :D

philr5t
26-08-2010, 16:07

i take it your up for it as well me olde fruit cake

shaggy
26-08-2010, 16:37

yeah im up for it. its nice to see all the 5gtts and rtoc members

James5
26-08-2010, 16:56
LOL yes hopefully if james can remember for next time that he needs to stay parked for a photo rather than driving off :rolleyes:

Ooops :ashamed: Didn't realise, did you like me wheel spinning up your road in 1st, 2nd and 3rd :D

Yeah Clint's car is not looking to good basically needs the following

Subframe,
New cross member,
Upper slam panel,
Both front wings,
Inner wind drivers side,
Front bumper,
Headlights both sides,
Drivers side body kit front wing arch,
Sill bodykit drivers side,
Rear arch drivers side,
Both doors (not damagaed in acident but dented anyway,
Bonnett,
GTT grill,
Indicators both side fronts.
A good welder.

We have cut majority of the crap out so it doesn't look to bad subframe is slightly bent thus could be causing the gear selecion problem,

Other than that, that is all that is need to get it back on the road although he is considering is it worth repairing or breaking for parts and picking another one up

James5
26-08-2010, 16:57

philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
5teve L
James5
Clintorus:cooter:

JRP
26-08-2010, 17:05
philr5t
mike Phase 1 16v
5teve L
dave..h :d
james5
clintorus:cooter:
Jerpa Jerpa Jrp

philr5t
26-08-2010, 17:11
Jerpa Jerpa Jrp

not invited :cooter:

only joking

philr5t
26-08-2010, 17:12
philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
5teve L
James5

i have just p***ed myself when i see clints new nickname (CLINTORUS) I THINK THIS SHOULD BE HIS USER NAME :laugh:

5teve L
26-08-2010, 17:17
philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
5teve L
James5
JRP

What about starting a post in the events section Phil ;)

philr5t
26-08-2010, 17:22
philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
5teve L
James5
JRP

What about starting a post in the events section Phil ;)

i would mate but not to sure how to do :rob: i will be up the pub tonight so i will pick a day for september as well to do the first meet

if anyone can put this in events i would appreciate it

JRP
26-08-2010, 17:24
not invited :cooter:

only joking

Janky caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant

stu21t
26-08-2010, 19:06
i might come up for this, depending when. im afraid i will be in the m3 for now tho, got a bit bored of the 5 for a while and its up on axle stands with no chargecooling or gearbox. lol

which pub are you thining of?
the 1 next to bp/romans on the 217?

if thats the 1 id say dont do it on a weds or thurs, there will be a lot more people/police around on those nights.

JRP
26-08-2010, 19:42
i might come up for this, depending when. im afraid i will be in the m3 for now tho, got a bit bored of the 5 for a while and its up on axle stands with no chargecooling or gearbox. lol

if thats the 1 id say dont do it on a weds or thurs, there will be a lot more people/police around on those nights.

Further up than that.. near the texeco bp and total in lower kingswood

SCHWARTZ
26-08-2010, 19:43
why didnt i hear about this:sad2: would be up for the next meet tho:D 5 will most prob not be there :cry:

shaggy
26-08-2010, 19:45

Its not that pub stu. Its near the texaco petrol station just after the tadworth roundabout in lower kingswood.

shaggy
26-08-2010, 19:47
Further up than that.. near the texeco bp and total in lower kingswood

Are feck im to slow. Im getting old john

Markey Mark (BD)
26-08-2010, 19:48
philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
5teve L
James5
JRP
Markey Mark

SCHWARTZ
26-08-2010, 20:12
philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
5teve L
James5
JRP
Markey Mark
schwartz

Wallace
26-08-2010, 20:59
Yeeeeap as said before.....want to p
ut more faces to names!

So would like to tag along....

Am massively up against it at work though at the moment, so very dependant if I'm actually within driving distance and not in Tim-buck-tooo :wasntme:

car.crash
26-08-2010, 21:00
i should be up for it time and date permitting.

rat1
26-08-2010, 23:52
philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
5teve L
James5
JRP
Markey Mark
SCHWARTS
Wallace
car.crash
rat1

i should be up for this,work permitting :wasntme:

Gttnutter
27-08-2010, 09:28
philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
5teve L
James5
JRP
Markey Mark
SCHWARTS
Wallace
car.crash
rat1
gttnutter

philr5t
27-08-2010, 10:00
ok you lot got the green light last night from the steward and the committee of the social club to be able to organise a meet for us boys and girls on a regular occasion there is a huge car park which 99% of the time is empty everyone will have access to the social club as well, it really is a nice tidy quiet clean SAFE place and ideal for a big or small group meet, if you have partners or kids they are more than welcome to the only thing i have been told is no p*ss taking with the cars in the car park or loud reving or loud music as there are residents behind the car park apart from that all good .

now i am just waiting on what days of the week is best to have this on i have looked at what they have on in there most nights and i think the best day will be a tuesday or a wednesday evening the place will open at 7pm so 7 onwards would be fine

what i could do with knowing from you lot is what evening would be best TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY and what would you prefer once a week every fortnight or once a month if you could all let me know ill do the rest if your renault is off the road come up in whatever you have

cheers phil :)

stu21t
27-08-2010, 10:16
Cool, I'd say make it tuesday, but I'm easy.
I'd be the sort of person to turn up as and when so doesn't matter how often it is for me.

You might have to change the name to "not so small Surrey meet" now tho lol.

philr5t
27-08-2010, 10:24
Cool, I'd say make it tuesday, but I'm easy.
I'd be the sort of person to turn up as and when so doesn't matter how often it is for me.

You might have to change the name to "not so small Surrey meet" now tho lol.

:cool: stuff mate if we get a good turn out which im sure we will, looking at all the dedicated guys who make it to ace cafe every month who come from all different areas i think we could definatly give it a better name to this meet will get the post code in a bit for you boys so you can see how far you will have to travel this will definatly give me an incentive now to get my car finished as its on my door step will try and get the old mans willys back on the road as well :)

JRP
27-08-2010, 10:50
The social club aka surreys ace cafe:wasntme:

rat1
27-08-2010, 11:23
this sounds great.i'll try to make most of the meets but some times i don't finnish work till 10:cry: it might be an idea to have it once a month so it don't go stale so quick:agree:

James5
27-08-2010, 11:27
this sounds great.i'll try to make most of the meets but some times i don't finnish work till 10:cry: it might be an idea to have it once a month so it don't go stale so quick:agree:

Agree once a month would be fantastic:agree: was a good meet the other eve, just a shame about the weather and road condition and poor old Clintorus car:cry: he is devasted as he and myself have put alot of effort into the car to get it into a reliable every day car (more pics added to profile now of the damage) Car being broken for spares if anyone wants anything drop me a pm as I have allowed Clint to use my profile he lives next door so can't doing anything dogey.:D

Wallace
27-08-2010, 11:36
[quote=stu21t;174140]Cool, I'd say make it tuesday, but I'm easy.

Same:agree:

5teve L
27-08-2010, 18:10
Any day for me & once a month will be fine I think.

SCHWARTZ
27-08-2010, 18:17
any day and once a month seems best:agree:

philr5t
28-08-2010, 13:16
ok all i have now got confirmation and the dates and times for the surrey meet it will be on the first wednesday of every month and will start from 7pm onwards the steward will lay on some nibbles for us lot as they dont sell food there i have set it up on this date as it will fall every 2 weeks between ace cafe meet so every 2 weeks we all have a chance to meet as i know not everyone can make ace cafe but will make this meet and vice versa

a bit short notice but i am going to start it from the 1st of september 2010 and from then on it will be the first wednesday of every month

this is the post code of the meet incase you need directions KT20 6SZ it does not have a door number but it is known as the kinswood villiage social club it is situated right on the main road of the A217 about 1 mile from junction 8 on the M25

i have put a list of names here of people that have all ready said they are up for it please add your name to the list if i have left you off i really wanna make another good meet will be great to see lots of old and new faces

many thanks phil :)

philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
dave..h
steve L
james 5 horsham
john jrp jerpa jerpa
clint (clintorous)
the new bill j
stu21t
schwartz
markey mark
wallace
car.crash
rat1
gt nutter

shaggy
28-08-2010, 14:14
I was going to say as we all meet up on wednesday we should keep it on a wednesday:). Top work phill:agree:

philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
dave..h
steve L
james 5 horsham
john jrp jerpa jerpa
clint (clintorous)
the new bill j
stu21t
schwartz
markey mark
wallace
car.crash
rat1
gt nutter
bong john

philr5t
28-08-2010, 14:31
cheers dave totally forgot about bong john come on peeps lets get more names up and have a big one :)

Logg
28-08-2010, 14:42
philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
dave..h
steve L
james 5 horsham
john jrp jerpa jerpa
clint (clintorous)
the new bill j
stu21t
schwartz
markey mark
wallace
car.crash not in a 5 being gay
rat1
gt nutter
bong john
Logg in a 5

philr5t
28-08-2010, 15:33
good man logg anyone else, come on lets get more names down on this list

Gavin
28-08-2010, 18:49
This good to me and just up the road too!!!!! as long as im not working im up for it!! but my 5 isnt very well at the mo:( so i may be in another car if thats ok?? only till my little one is up and running:)

SCHWARTZ
28-08-2010, 18:53
sounds like there will be more other cars than r5's:laugh: myself and the van included:sad2:

Markey Mark (BD)
28-08-2010, 19:00
I'll be in a 5, got a few to choose from now to drive.

SCHWARTZ
28-08-2010, 19:13
lend me one if ya want:laugh::wasntme:

car.crash
28-08-2010, 20:27
I'll be in a 5, got a few to choose from now to drive.
i wont, mines been out once alreay this year and it got filthy, like fcuk am i risking it getiing dirty again.

JRP
28-08-2010, 20:45
:laugh:
i wont, mines been out once alreay this year and it got filthy, like fcuk am i risking it getiing dirty again.

Logg
28-08-2010, 20:48

Is this because your scared of the two buckets lurking in your garage and if they where to ever come out? :laugh:

car.crash
28-08-2010, 20:56
im scared if it keeps getting wet that it will rot :p

Logg
28-08-2010, 20:59
im scared if it keeps getting wet that it will rot :p

What the Buckets?

car.crash
28-08-2010, 21:00
i dont own any buckets, or a funnel anymore :scared: :wasntme:

Logg
28-08-2010, 21:03
:wasntme::laugh::wasntme::laugh::wasntme::laugh::w asntme:

rat1
29-08-2010, 00:42
[quote=Logg;174349]philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
dave..h
steve L
james 5 horsham
john jrp jerpa jerpa
clint (clintorous)
the new bill j
stu21t
schwartz
markey mark
wallace
rat1 in a 5
gt nutter
bong john
Logg in a 5
THE MASTER in a 5gtt with his bruv RAT1( still going but in a realy gay KA ):ashamed:

wide 5
29-08-2010, 12:04
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

[QUOTE=Logg;174349]philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
dave..h
steve L
james 5 horsham
john jrp jerpa jerpa
clint (clintorous)
the new bill j
stu21t
schwartz
markey mark
wallace
rat1 in a 5
gt nutter
bong john
Logg in a 5
wide 5

5teve L
29-08-2010, 12:41
philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
dave..h
steve L Not 100% sure yet
james 5 horsham
john jrp jerpa jerpa
clint (clintorous)
the new bill j
stu21t
schwartz
markey mark
wallace
rat1 in a 5
gt nutter
bong john
Logg in a 5
wide 5

Not sure if I can make it yet, will try though as it looks like we may at least get 5 GT Turbo's coming (if you use the RTOC events fudge factor :cooter: )

James5
29-08-2010, 12:43
philr5t
mike phase 1 16v
dave..h
steve L Not 100% sure yet
James5 (Henfield) :crap: I also am not 100% sure for this wednesday due to work commitments
john jrp jerpa jerpa
clint (clintorous)
the new bill j
stu21t
schwartz
markey mark
wallace
rat1 in a 5
gt nutter
bong john
Logg in a 5
wide 5

JRP
29-08-2010, 14:59
Weds is very short notice fo me, as I have arrangements hard to get out of... hope i can work it out though

rat1
30-08-2010, 00:09
here we go rtoc list dropping like flys :laugh::laugh::yeah:

phase i 16 v turbo
30-08-2010, 09:29
Will be getting ready to fly back into the UK.

philr5t
30-08-2010, 11:24
i think everyone should stop being gay and make it we all want to have meets like this fives or no fives just try and get there as this is what its all about :)

philr5t
30-08-2010, 18:48
anymore interest out there at all :)

Markey Mark (BD)
30-08-2010, 19:08
I'll be there, hopefully be in either the campus or the black 5.

fishead
30-08-2010, 19:28
can i get a cuppa tea ?
im not coming if theres no tea

philr5t
30-08-2010, 19:37

top stuff mate look forward to catching up again :)

philr5t
30-08-2010, 19:38
can i get a cuppa tea ?
im not coming if theres no tea

of cause mate you know me i would never pick a venue if they did not sell tea coffee or LARGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

phase i 16 v turbo
30-08-2010, 20:37

I thought you had sold the black one mate? Hope the new owner doesn't know about these extra miles you are putting on it.:laugh:

Markey Mark (BD)
30-08-2010, 20:40
I thought you had sold the black one mate? Hope the new owner doesn't know about these extra miles you are putting on it.:laugh:

No its still up for sale mate, they had to pull out in the end.

phase i 16 v turbo
30-08-2010, 20:44
No its still up for sale mate, they had to pull out in the end.

That is a shame I though it was a dead cert. Sorry to hear this hope they didn't waste too much of your time.

Markey Mark (BD)
30-08-2010, 20:51
That is a shame I though it was a dead cert. Sorry to hear this hope they didn't waste too much of your time.

Its ok mate, to be honest cars never truely sold untill cash is handed over so lets see if anyone else wants it.

Its now got few more goodies on it so new owner will get abit more for there money.

philr5t
31-08-2010, 00:16
just got back from where the meet will be on wednesday evening :beer: steward is still gonna put a few nibbles out but for anyone who will not get the chance to eat and may need dinner there is a kebab and pizza shop at the top of the road that will also deliver so if anyone is hungry the steward is more than happy for anyone to eat in the pub happy days :agree:

James5
31-08-2010, 09:00
I will be there matey in the 5:D

5teve L
31-08-2010, 09:10
Again, I will try my best, I will know 100% tomorrow.

stu21t
31-08-2010, 10:53
I'm not gunna make tomorow, too much to do this week, will cone next week tho, got enough time to arrange that night off lol

philr5t
31-08-2010, 10:59
I'm not gunna make tomorow, too much to do this week, will cone next week tho, got enough time to arrange that night off lol

stu its only once a month mate and its on wednesday do try and make it mate

philr5t
31-08-2010, 11:00
I will be there matey in the 5:D

good man jimbo are you bringing clint out with you make sure steve makes it as well mate :)

5teve L
31-08-2010, 11:33
I work till 645 weds so depends on how knackered I am... Kebab is swaying me though as I'll be starvin' marvin'

philr5t
31-08-2010, 11:59
I work till 645 weds so depends on how knackered I am... Kebab is swaying me though as I'll be starvin' marvin'

:D:D:D KEBAB i dont finish work till half 6 as well mate james told me you were hard core mate you gotta bring the raider down again mate see you tomorrow night without fail :D

James5
31-08-2010, 12:24
good man jimbo are you bringing clint out with you make sure steve makes it as well mate :)

I doubt Clint will come he works shifts and needs to finish of stripping his car in the little time he gets to do it :(

Hopefully the weather will be better this week if it rains like last time i doubt I will come up but if it stays like to day i will be there with Camera, and if Steve comes I will prob do convoy with Steve :)

philr5t
31-08-2010, 12:31
I doubt Clint will come he works shifts and needs to finish of stripping his car in the little time he gets to do it :(

Hopefully the weather will be better this week if it rains like last time i doubt I will come up but if it stays like to day i will be there with Camera, and if Steve comes I will prob do convoy with Steve :)

big puss there is a big function room indoor as well mate but like wise i will take my camera as i think we should try and get as many 5's together for a big group photo

Gttnutter
31-08-2010, 13:17
I'll be coming but not in my 5 due to more work being carried out on the engine

will ring mark and see if he wants to loan me the one he doesnt bring down :laugh:

philr5t
31-08-2010, 13:24
I'll be coming but not in my 5 due to more work being carried out on the engine

will ring mark and see if he wants to loan me the one he doesnt bring down :laugh:

bring the CAMP PUSS mate :wasntme: :burnrubber:

stu21t
31-08-2010, 13:44
stu its only once a month mate and its on wednesday do try and make it mate

It really would b a small Surrey meet if I went next week wouldn't it lol.
Can't do tomorow, I've already got 4 things to do, cancelled 1 already.

philr5t
31-08-2010, 14:36
It really would b a small Surrey meet if I went next week wouldn't it lol.
Can't do tomorow, I've already got 4 things to do, cancelled 1 already.

sorted cancel the other 3 mate and you can make it :wasntme::wasntme::wasntme:

SCHWARTZ
31-08-2010, 19:19
looks like chris(fidos got a raider) may be coming:agree:

5teve L
31-08-2010, 20:46
looks like chris(fidos NOT got a raider) may be coming:agree:
:cooter:

philr5t
31-08-2010, 20:56
looks like chris(fidos got a raider) may be coming:agree:

how is he getting there and back mate will he be in the 5 he was bying or is he getting a lift up spoke to him on the phone ealier but reception died and forgot to ask him if he got the 5 he did say he was coming up mate

Dudders
31-08-2010, 22:14
I cant make this one due to prior arrangements, but if its going ahead on the 6th october im in and its in my diary and that makes it law (as far as the mrs is concerned anyway) it will encourage me to ge the 5 outta hiding too :).

philr5t
31-08-2010, 22:36
I cant make this one due to prior arrangements, but if its going ahead on the 6th october im in and its in my diary and that makes it law (as far as the mrs is concerned anyway) it will encourage me to ge the 5 outta hiding too :).

shame you cant make it mate but i intend to do this every month and yes i think there will be a good turn out tomorow night which makes me phil the next one will be just as big if not bigger will be good to meet you

Dudders
31-08-2010, 22:47
shame you cant make it mate but i intend to do this every month and yes i think there will be a good turn out tomorow night which makes me phil the next one will be just as big if not bigger will be good to meet you

i did remember seeing the thread but Rat1 reminded me today about it and im trying to make amends for not seeing the kids hardly throughout the holidays. im going to book the car in for its MOT soon as i can.

philr5t
31-08-2010, 22:54
i did remember seeing the thread but Rat1 reminded me today about it and im trying to make amends for not seeing the kids hardly throughout the holidays. im going to book the car in for its MOT soon as i can.

ok mate if you get stuck for ideas what to do with the kids you can always bring them with you my little one will be there :agree:

philr5t
31-08-2010, 22:57
ok if anyone has any problems with finding the place just give me a call on my mob and i will give you directions from jct 8 m25 my mob is 07814 518 971 ;)

THE MASTER
01-09-2010, 00:53
:smokin:after speacking to my bruv on monday looks like im gonna be there :cooter:

JRP
01-09-2010, 02:16
Also ring me if you get lost 07525420173 easy chaps jerpa

philr5t
01-09-2010, 10:21
top stuff colin and nice jrp for helping locate people if they need help :agree:

James5
01-09-2010, 12:29
Weathers looking good should be a very nice drive in the 5's this eve :D

For peeps coming from the M25 then of at junction 8 down the A217 becareful for speed cameras and police the area is pretty hot for them

I have attached a pic of the meeting place, it is the white building on the left hand side about 700 yards down the road from the BP garage as you head towards Tadworth

philr5t
01-09-2010, 12:58
nice one james top work for help showing the way :agree:

i have had a head count and including myself there will be around 19-20 people tonight which i think is bloody good of all you boys making the effort to try and get another event up and running is there anyone else out there he will be able to come as the more the better if your car is off the road like mine :cry: dont think you cant make it just turn up in anything :agree:

i would also like to get some good photos tonight of the cars together and also cars on there own

robbie506
01-09-2010, 13:36
i want to come down for this but i think a 4-5 hour drive there is a bit much :cry:

James5
01-09-2010, 14:30
nice one james top work for help showing the way :agree:

No probs not giving out my number it's bad enough with you and JRP calling me asking what I am wearing all the time you sex pests :cooter:

car.crash
01-09-2010, 14:32
No probs not giving out my number it's bad enough with you and JRP calling me asking what I am wearing all the time you sex pests :cooter:

Jrp got a wake up txt from me this morning :laugh:

philr5t
01-09-2010, 14:49

i bet you woke him up mate when he was having 40 WA*KS :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh:

philr5t
01-09-2010, 14:50
i want to come down for this but i think a 4-5 hour drive there is a bit much :cry:

4-5 hours mate no problem mate you make it there and ill have a pint ready for you on the bar :agree:

DaveMayGTT
01-09-2010, 14:59
Cant make this one but definitely gonna get to one of the next ones. Good to see a monthly event set up, good work!

JRP
01-09-2010, 16:13

Yeah you ass clown! i only got to bed late as well worried about my cat... dunno why i knew it was you you fail merchant

philr5t
01-09-2010, 16:30
Yeah you ass clown! i only got to bed late as well worried about my cat... dunno why i knew it was you you fail merchant

40 WA*KS :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh:

The new Bill J
01-09-2010, 17:06
I won't be there :cry:

Big Steve - Raider
01-09-2010, 17:14
:laugh: Like Rats off a sinking ship! :rolleyes:

RTOC...... Divide by three!! :laugh::wasntme:

The new Bill J
01-09-2010, 17:18
Well I never said that I could go, so :cooter:

SCHWARTZ
01-09-2010, 17:23
how is he getting there and back mate will he be in the 5 he was bying or is he getting a lift up spoke to him on the phone ealier but reception died and forgot to ask him if he got the 5 he did say he was coming up mate

he geting a lift up with me in terry.

Big Steve - Raider
01-09-2010, 17:23
I shall DEFINATELY be at this next meeting and will probably bring along the old T'Cup on a trailer at great expense just to show it off!! Can't wait... you can count on me!!

:innocent:

The new Bill J
01-09-2010, 17:25

robbie506
01-09-2010, 17:25
4-5 hours mate no problem mate you make it there and ill have a pint ready for you on the bar :agree:

im going to be picking up some parts from mike soon i will arrange it for the next meet and pop along. as long as mikes available of course :cooter:

philr5t
01-09-2010, 17:55
I won't be there :cry:

boring ;)

philr5t
01-09-2010, 17:57
see all you boys soon :coffee:

THE MASTER
01-09-2010, 19:25
see you all there .. just gonna have a quick bath and ile be on my way :cool2::cool2:

dangerous dave
02-09-2010, 00:04
good little turn out:agree:
:smokin:

JRP
02-09-2010, 00:16
Just home, great night... the couger won the show :) :)

philr5t
02-09-2010, 00:52
wicked night tonight thank you all for coming great turn out for such short notice forgot to say had a txt from mike wishing us all the best for tonights meet and he is looking forward to the next one

again thank you all very much look forward to seeing you all again :agree::agree::agree:

will upload pics before the weekend as the beers have now kicked in :drunk: and the 5 needs some love over the next couple of days

James5
02-09-2010, 07:30
Yeah was a good night and a good turn out :)

Nice to see dick van dyke make the meet aswell :agree:

Logg cheers for the lm-1 managed to get the 5 to run 20psi manifold on the way home with 12.4-12.5 @ WOT(should add this was using a phase 2 gtt fuel pump or whom said phase 1 was better:))

5teve L
02-09-2010, 08:11
Well I'd say that was a great success !
Roll on next month is all I can say (maybe I will have the MSM engine in & be able to keep up with James on the way home then :cooter: )

5teve L
02-09-2010, 08:27
A couple of :crap: pics I took on my phone, not the best as the light was a PITA to try to get decent ones. http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=1158

rat1
02-09-2010, 11:07
i had a great time last night .thanks to philr5t and any one else for making this happen. looking forward to the next one :agree::laugh:

JRP
02-09-2010, 13:06
Yeah was a good night and a good turn out :)

Nice to see dick van dyke make the meet aswell :agree:

Logg cheers for the lm-1 managed to get the 5 to run 20psi manifold on the way home with 12.4-12.5 @ WOT(should add this was using a phase 2 gtt fuel pump or whom said phase 1 was better:))

hahaha He is legit dick van dyke aka mark sloan! that and the couger made my evening:)

JRP
02-09-2010, 13:08
i had a great time last night .thanks to philr5t and any one else for making this happen. looking forward to the next one :agree::laugh:

Was good to see you ray, and meet your other half make sure you both come next time :)

JRP
02-09-2010, 16:24
An attempted pic or two

shaggy
02-09-2010, 16:32
What a good night, still a bit sleepy though. top work phill:agree:

SCHWARTZ
02-09-2010, 17:15
big well done to phill great night lots of people and a good turn out of 5's:agree::cool:

James5
02-09-2010, 22:17
My pics on way to event, before it got dark:laugh:

philr5t
03-09-2010, 00:24
again fantastic night and thank you all will up load my pics on friday would love to have all the cars there a bit earlier next time so we can get some good pics in the day light wanna see more 5's as well wonder if mine will make it ;)

philr5t
03-09-2010, 20:32
as promised to all the boys who made the meet and other members to some pics i took of wednesday night quality is not great as i left it a little late when taking them :beer:

philr5t
03-09-2010, 20:35
got some more

philr5t
03-09-2010, 20:38
and a few more

philr5t
03-09-2010, 20:42
and the last ones before i hit the boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooza :beer:

Logg
06-09-2010, 19:18
Heres my two little pictures.

philr5t
07-09-2010, 09:54
that is a good picture logg hope to get some better ones in the light next time :)

phase i 16 v turbo
07-09-2010, 12:51
that is a good picture logg hope to get some better ones in the light next time :)

I printed them out and they came out real well when I rubbed my hand over them I got very little bit of detail (Braille) :D

philr5t
07-09-2010, 13:53
I printed them out and they came out real well when I rubbed my hand over them I got very little bit of detail (Braille) :D

nice work mate will you and the parts be attending the next surrey meet mate :agree:

phase i 16 v turbo
07-09-2010, 14:10
nice work mate will you and the parts be attending the next surrey meet mate :agree:

Hi Phil yes that is the plan. May need a parts list.

philr5t
07-09-2010, 14:12
Hi Phil yes that is the plan. May need a parts list.

top stuff mate im sure between me and the other members will need you to bring lots more bits down :agree:

will tony be joining you me old cockle

phase i 16 v turbo
07-09-2010, 15:43
top stuff mate im sure between me and the other members will need you to bring lots more bits down :agree:

will tony be joining you me old cockle

I am sure I will be able to get Tony aka (Fishead) to make an appearance.

Wallace
07-09-2010, 21:28
of cause mate you know me i would never pick a venue if they did not sell tea coffee or LARGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tea-2 sugars..........RESULT!!!

As per PM Phil............see you boys on the 6th. And hopefully in the 5:sos::D

philr5t
22-09-2010, 10:27
ok fellow rtoc'ers its almost that time again so i thought i would get this thread up and going again most people no but for those who dont and are coming the next meet is on the 6th of october 7pm onwards 2 weeks time post code KT20 6SZ

want to get a list going again as i no there is alot more members looking to make this night so i will start please add your name :agree:

philr5t

James5
22-09-2010, 10:35
ok fellow rtoc'ers its almost that time again so i thought i would get this thread up and going again most people no but for those who dont and are coming the next meet is on the 6th of october 7pm onwards 2 weeks time post code KT20 6SZ

want to get a list going again as i no there is alot more members looking to make this night so i will start please add your name :agree:

philr5t

1) philr5t
2) James5 will be in the GTT (if it has broken again by then)
3) Clintoris (passenger with James5)

Logg
22-09-2010, 10:40
1) philr5t
4) Logg

rat1
22-09-2010, 10:43
1) philr5t
4) Logg
5) rat1(but i will be late)

philr5t
22-09-2010, 11:50
excellent so far come on lets get loads more names down

THE MASTER
22-09-2010, 12:01
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2

car.crash
22-09-2010, 15:01
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) marc

Markey Mark (BD)
22-09-2010, 15:05
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) Marc
8) Markey Mark

5teve L
22-09-2010, 15:58
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) Marc
8) Markey Mark
9) Steve (Hopefully in the GTT if I ever get the lump back in :cry: )
10) John in his Evo 5

JRP
22-09-2010, 16:17
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) Marc
8) Markey Mark
10) John in his Evo 5
11) JRP Jerpa jerpa jihad

phase i 16 v turbo
22-09-2010, 16:28
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) Marc
8) Markey Mark
10) John in his Evo 5
12) Mike (Phase I 16 V Turbo) In the Turbo Van full of parts :D
13) Tony (Fishead)

shaggy
22-09-2010, 17:34
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) Marc
8) Markey Mark
10) John in his Evo 5
13) Tony (Fishead)
14) Dave..H. i will try and get bong to this one:agree:

philr5t
22-09-2010, 17:39
top stuff lads this is getting bigger by the minute

Wallace
22-09-2010, 19:55
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) Marc
8) Markey Mark
10) John in his Evo 5
13) Tony (Fishead)
15) Wallace:D

wrightygtt
22-09-2010, 20:03
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) Marc
8) Markey Mark
10) John in his Evo 5
13) Tony (Fishead)
16) Wrightygtt:cartman:

SCHWARTZ
22-09-2010, 20:04
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) Marc
8) Markey Mark
9) Steve (Hopefully in the GTT if I ever get the lump back in )
10) John in his Evo 5
12) Mike (Phase I 16 V Turbo) In the Turbo Van full of parts
13) Tony (Fishead)
14) Dave..H. i will try and get bong to this one
16)schwartz(in 5:sos:)

wrightygtt
22-09-2010, 20:08
I'll be 17 then;)

robbie506
22-09-2010, 20:15
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) Marc
8) Markey Mark
10) John in his Evo 5
13) Tony (Fishead)
17)wrightygtt
18)robbie506 :) (depending if the misses lets me out to play:confused:)

Gttnutter
23-09-2010, 10:05
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) Marc
8) Markey Mark
10) John in his Evo 5
13) Tony (Fishead)
17) Gttnutter

GARY GRWTURBO
23-09-2010, 10:11
SCHWARTS
Wallace
car.crash
rat1
gttnutter

count me in gary grwturbo
missed the last one wont miss this one:devil:

GARY GRWTURBO
23-09-2010, 10:12
1) philr5t
4) Logg
6) The Master + 2
7) Marc
8) Markey Mark
10) John in his Evo 5
13) Tony (Fishead)
17) Gttnutter
18) gary grwturbo

philr5t
23-09-2010, 12:25
cheers to all those on the list for making the time for the meet wonder how many more names we can get :agree:

5teve L
23-09-2010, 21:45
I need the number for the kebab house Phil so I can order now...maybe it will have my food ready by the time the meet is on :wasntme:

car.crash
23-09-2010, 22:04
I need the number for the kebab house Phil so I can order now...maybe it will have my food ready by the time the meet is on :wasntme:
to be honest steve if you have not already orderd i doubt it will be done in time, me and logg placed ours weeks ago intime for the huge rush of 5 people eating that night.

philr5t
23-09-2010, 23:10
LMFAO :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

5teve L
23-09-2010, 23:14
to be honest steve if you have not already orderd i doubt it will be done in time, me and logg placed ours weeks ago intime for the huge rush of 5 people eating that night.
Damn it Marc, you are prob right, I will be on the look-out for a new food shack now :disagree:

phase i 16 v turbo
24-09-2010, 08:50
Phil can you not cook up some bacon sandwiches?

philr5t
24-09-2010, 10:07
Phil can you not cook up some bacon sandwiches?

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRR no i could order a group booking on fish and chips but would need to know the exact amount of people they often arrange fish and chips on other nights i dont mind doing it as long as i know how many to order for :agree:

phase i 16 v turbo
24-09-2010, 11:58
Do you know if they use vegetable oil or sunflower to fry the chips?

Logg
24-09-2010, 12:07

and do they use fairtrade potatoes?

philr5t
24-09-2010, 12:56

just got confirmation from the chippy they use 15-40 halfords oil as it works out cheaper if you order it buy the yard :cooter:

phase i 16 v turbo
24-09-2010, 13:08
Are the fish line caught?

philr5t
24-09-2010, 13:15
Are the fish line caught?

definatly line caught guaranteed to have no bones but you will need to remove the hooks :wasntme:

phase i 16 v turbo
24-09-2010, 14:02
What flour is used in the batter? How much is a large cod and chips?

Thanks

philr5t
24-09-2010, 14:10
What flour is used in the batter? How much is a large cod and chips?

Thanks

they use tulips mate or roses are £1.00 more

SCHWARTZ
24-09-2010, 17:44
1xrose battered cod with extra hooks for me then :laugh:

car.crash
24-09-2010, 18:46
phil can you arrange a group buy on the fish and chips :laugh:

philr5t
25-09-2010, 12:36
phil can you arrange a group buy on the fish and chips :laugh:

of cause mate but all prices exclude p+p and vat :laugh:

Gavin
25-09-2010, 20:38
hi phil!! i will do my best to pop along to say hi!! ;)

philr5t
30-09-2010, 14:25
hi all just to let anyone know who will be at the meet on the 6th i have at the moment another 4 GARD X polishing kits for sale was charging £10.00 per pack last time and these are a steal at this price if anyone wants one let me know on here and i will bring them with me i think mark (car.crash) wants one but i will let him confirm with me

phil :agree:

car.crash
30-09-2010, 15:06
1 for me please Phil. I gave my last one away.

philr5t
30-09-2010, 17:00
1 for me please Phil. I gave my last one away.

1 down 3 to go and GTNUTTER still owes tight bit*h :laugh:

Wallace
04-10-2010, 18:13
Looking forward to this:agree:

I won't be in my 5 after all, either a work van or daily grind'a:D

Are many people making it in their 5's???

SCHWARTZ
04-10-2010, 18:30
my 5 also wont be there:sad2:

car.crash
04-10-2010, 19:06
does anyone want a campus filler neck for £10?

5teve L
04-10-2010, 19:17
Go on then Marc, as long as the hose is there to join the tank mate, pretty sure the aux tank one is shorter...

I also won't be in my 5, she's got the lump in but I still need a few bits & I'm missing the sideskirt at the mo as well. I'll be along in the Evo (well my old one)

If I get stuck with not being able to fit a bumper in mine or James' ride can one of you local lads store it for me till next week or something please ??

Cheers

car.crash
04-10-2010, 19:18
i dont think it has the joiner steve.

SCHWARTZ
04-10-2010, 19:19
Go on then Marc, as long as the hose is there to join the tank mate, pretty sure the aux tank one is shorter...

I also won't be in my 5, she's got the lump in but I still need a few bits & I'm missing the sideskirt at the mo as well. I'll be along in the Evo (well my old one)

If I get stuck with not being able to fit a bumper in mine or James' ride can one of you local lads store it for me till next week or something please ??

Cheers

i can store it for ya if you like. you may never get it back but thats the chance you take:wasntme:

scratcher
04-10-2010, 19:22
Whilst parts are being mentioned... does anyone have a passenger side gutter rail plastic doo-hicky kicking about?

5teve L
04-10-2010, 19:23
i dont think it has the joiner steve.

pretty sure I need it, i'll leave it then Marc.

i can store it for ya if you like. you may never get it back but thats the chance you take:wasntme:
Cheers :scared::D

Markey Mark (BD)
04-10-2010, 19:29
Campus has a cracked head so its out of action at moment, was hoping to have new head back this weekend gone but no joy.

Ah well it'll be there next time:D

philr5t
05-10-2010, 00:25
Whilst parts are being mentioned... does anyone have a passenger side gutter rail plastic doo-hicky kicking about?

i think i have 2 spares kicking about mate ill dig them out and bring them with me for ya mate

scratcher
05-10-2010, 08:45
Wicked, nice one Phil :niceone:

rat1
05-10-2010, 11:15
ha ha i might not be late tomorrow after all, i just got to confirm today at work if i can change from late shift to early.i will be in the 5 as i just found out my insurance has run out on my laguna and thay never sent a renewal so i've been driving the last few days with no insurance :eek::cry:

JRP
05-10-2010, 18:15
:laugh:Have you orderd your kebabs yet chaps ?

Logg
05-10-2010, 18:29
Think I'll just take my camping stove and cook something up in the car park. to late to order now. :cry:

JRP
05-10-2010, 18:43
Think I'll just take my camping stove and cook something up in the car park. to late to order now. :cry:

bod 182
05-10-2010, 20:19
Where was our invite :(
AND mine and me bucket and sponge;)

car.crash
05-10-2010, 20:38
AND mine and me bucket and sponge;)

are you popping along?

shaggy
05-10-2010, 20:45
i will be there in my 5:burnrubber:

wrightygtt
05-10-2010, 20:48
Hello, anyone got a standard front bumper in good condition for sale that I can collect if I come in my red five tomorrow? needed for my black five, cheers:) also whats the directions because I've got to get back to Reading first from Basingstoke, pick up the car then hopefully shoot down all being well:agree:

James5
05-10-2010, 21:48
Hello, anyone got a standard front bumper in good condition for sale that I can collect if I come in my red five tomorrow? needed for my black five, cheers:) also whats the directions because I've got to get back to Reading first from Basingstoke, pick up the car then hopefully shoot down all being well:agree:

M25 junction 8, A217 owards Sutton.

KT20 6SZ

kingswood villiage social club it is situated right on the main road of the A217 just after BP garage on left hand side

again peeps be careful for speed cameras and police cars always loads around this area (Really dodgey area):laugh:

philr5t
05-10-2010, 22:10
m25 Junction 8, A217 Owards Sutton.

Kt20 6sz

Kingswood Villiage Social Club It Is Situated Right On The Main Road Of The A217 Just After Bp Garage On Left Hand Side

Again Peeps Be Careful For Speed Cameras And Police Cars Always Loads Around This Area (really Dodgey Area):laugh:

Just Fukcing Rag It

wrightygtt
05-10-2010, 22:17
Just Fukcing Rag It

Fcuk the lapd:D
Cool, 59.5 miles, not too bad:agree:

5teve L
05-10-2010, 22:41
I'll be in the yellow peril so I can get my bumper & rear arch in..... :cooter:

phase i 16 v turbo
05-10-2010, 22:42

If you asked earlier I could have picked up one from the unit, but I am home now. I have a new one upsytairs. Or you could pop down to the unit on Sat as I will be there most weekend in Southampton. No too far from Reading.

Cheers
Mike

philr5t
05-10-2010, 23:05
If you asked earlier I could have picked up one from the unit, but I am home now. I have a new one upsytairs. Or you could pop down to the unit on Sat as I will be there most weekend in Southampton. No too far from Reading.

Cheers
Mike

i do need you to bring something if you can mike i need one round plastic gromet that goes in the hole in the boot there are 2 but i only need one mate second hand is fine mate as it will be hidden x BOYS

wrightygtt
05-10-2010, 23:07

Cheers
Mike

nips, didn't realise you were going I better do a check and get a list for everything I need and buy it in one hit, save driving back and forth, you have a msg:agree:

James5
05-10-2010, 23:44
Just Fukcing Rag It

:laugh: I normally do :burnrubber:

philr5t
05-10-2010, 23:46
:laugh: I normally do :burnrubber:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :wasntme:

Dudders
06-10-2010, 14:15
nips, didn't realise you were going I better do a check and get a list for everything I need and buy it in one hit, save driving back and forth, you have a msg:agree:

take loadsa cash with you.....you will end up buying more things from mike.......i know i did :D:D

JRP
06-10-2010, 14:24
:)Whats the attendance list tonight then ???

James5
06-10-2010, 15:04
:)Whats the attendance list tonight then ???

Me in Tungy 5GTT (Camera ready for pics:D)
Clint passenger in my 5GTT,
Steve Yellow ZR,
John (non-RTOC member) Black EVO 5 or possibly Silver EVO 6,
Dave..H in white 5GTT,

JRP
06-10-2010, 15:12
:coffee: might see you later iam going bed.. meeting earlier killed my brain.. if i wake up in time i'll walk up

scratcher
06-10-2010, 15:44
1. Me in 5GTT
2. Clint passenger in my 5GTT,
3. Steve Yellow ZR,
4. John (non-RTOC member) Black EVO 5 or possibly Silver EVO 6,
5. Dave..H in 5GTT,
6. Scratcher
7. Big Steve

Wallace
06-10-2010, 16:17
1. Me in 5GTT
3. Steve Yellow ZR,
5. Dave..H in 5GTT,
6. Scratcher
7. Big Steve
8. Wallace - Silver Clio

Dudders
06-10-2010, 16:37
1. Me in 5GTT
3. Steve Yellow ZR,
5. Dave..H in 5GTT,
6. Scratcher
7. Big Steve
8. Wallace - Silver Clio
9. Dudders (lee) suzuki bandit 600 :D

Dudders
06-10-2010, 16:40
sorry what time is it kicking off?

James5
06-10-2010, 16:49
sorry what time is it kicking off?

7ish matey:cooter:

SCHWARTZ
06-10-2010, 16:53
1. Me in 5GTT
3. Steve Yellow ZR,
5. Dave..H in 5GTT,
6. Scratcher
7. Big Steve
8. Wallace - Silver Clio
9. Dudders (lee) suzuki bandit 600 :D[/QUOTE]
10. schwartz in the van:cry::sad2:

rat1
06-10-2010, 17:10
[QUOTE=SCHWARTZ;181037]1. Me in 5GTT
3. Steve Yellow ZR,
5. Dave..H in 5GTT,
6. Scratcher
7. Big Steve
8. Wallace - Silver Clio
9. Dudders (lee) suzuki bandit 600 :D
10. schwartz in the van:cry::sad2:
11.Ray in my 5GTT

bod 182
06-10-2010, 18:46
are you popping along?
when is it i cannot read:rolleyes:

Logg
06-10-2010, 18:50
when is it i cannot read:rolleyes:

:)Tonight dude

5teve L
06-10-2010, 23:47
Good turn out again tonight :)

James5
07-10-2010, 07:50
Turned out to be a very good turnout last night. Good to see all and catch up :)

Sorry Andrew aka Logg was unable to ake you out for a spin in the 5, to little time in the end:(

Phil, you need to speak with the club and get them to install some better lighting in the car park:D:laugh:

rat1
07-10-2010, 09:51
good night last night,it's always good it meet up with every one

phase i 16 v turbo
07-10-2010, 11:19
Another late one. Great to see a load of 5 there as well as meeting old and new faces.

Thanks!!!:agree:

philr5t
07-10-2010, 15:05
cheers for all of you who made it last night great night and good to catch up with you all again

quick one for you who was driving a red 5 with bucket seats and the back stripped out as my mate saw it driving around but did not turn up so i wonder if he could not find us ooooops who was it ?

Logg
07-10-2010, 15:33
Was probably wrighty from reading we saw his car as we headed up to the Chinese. Didn't twig he wasn't there when we got back. :sad2:

philr5t
07-10-2010, 16:14
Was probably wrighty from reading we saw his car as we headed up to the Chinese. Didn't twig he wasn't there when we got back. :sad2:

what a shame as i think he was well up for this i think i will stick my number up again so people can call if they get lost

JRP
07-10-2010, 16:15
what a shame as i think he was well up for this i think i will stick my number up again so people can call if they get lost

Careful phil... car crash is likley to try have phone sex if he gets your number:eek:

philr5t
07-10-2010, 16:25
just had a quick count up of people who made it yesterday evening to the meet and there was 27 members and 5 female partners there so 32 people in total

what a top turn out i wonder in the summer if we will double that amount :agree:

SCHWARTZ
07-10-2010, 16:39
great turnout im sure in the summer when the days are longer and warmer there will be a much bigger turnout:D

fishead
07-10-2010, 16:40
Careful phil... car crash is likley to try have phone sex if he gets your number:eek:

i think everyones safe at the mo mate, the only sex pest round here cant use his phone as his hands are in bandages at the mo :)