PDA

View Full Version : Best quality decal pics - gtt's

dangerous dave
17-08-2010, 17:54
im after some good clear side on pics of the gtt decals, i have grabbed a few off the site but hope some people have some really hi res cams to get some clear shots.. the sticker guy said nice clear full side shots if poss, some good clear ones off the rear gt turbo writing too would be great..

any colour will do, just link me up to what you have, uploading to rtoc might reduce quality so photobucket links etc are cool..

if someone has the specs of measurements that would be great:)

wrightygtt
17-08-2010, 18:44
Nice who's the sticker guy?:)

dangerous dave
17-08-2010, 19:19
Nice who's the sticker guy?:)

working on a blokes house and was chatting, he does signs etc like most people and thinks he can do them... im unsure as everything thinks they can but when it comes to the crunch they bail..

im wanting to send his some pics to see if he's sure, if so i'll get a set near to oe as poss, if not there not gonna be a copy i'll just get normal run of the mill copys like offered on here before..

if there any good i'll let people know, but so many quests for these have been a waste of time so i'll see what i end up with..:)

Hoolio
17-08-2010, 20:22
I did some for one of the attempts (bigfoot's?) that I also posted on that thread, I can email them if you think they were good enough.

dangerous dave
17-08-2010, 20:42
I did some for one of the attempts (bigfoot's?) that I also posted on that thread, I can email them if you think they were good enough.

If you could, like I say good side shots..

I'm not expecting an 100% oe copy but I just wanna see what I can get local as I'm not paying eBay prices and many other quotes seem greedy. This guys guess price seemed ok.

wrightygtt
17-08-2010, 20:43
if there any good i'll let people know, but so many quests for these have been a waste of time so i'll see what i end up with..:)[/quote]

Sounds good mate,what you into workwise these Days?:) Bob the builder:D

raj
17-08-2010, 21:10
ive already had a trial set made, dot fade the lot:)

im not saying Anything else until i manage to get them fitted...which wont be for a few weeks yet.

dangerous dave
17-08-2010, 22:18
if there any good i'll let people know, but so many quests for these have been a waste of time so i'll see what i end up with..:)

Sounds good mate,what you into workwise these Days?:) Bob the builder:D[/quote]

yep, i work with mattw on here.. im an all round scally wag.. :D

dangerous dave
17-08-2010, 22:28
ive already had a trial set made, dot fade the lot:)

im not saying Anything else until i manage to get them fitted...which wont be for a few weeks yet.

this is the case here, he says he can do it and he does full prints and not just a layer cut over another layer like the cheap as chips ones.. lots of people have said they can but i think a few are just to lazy and dont know how, i think there just the monkey boys of the trade doing the easy work..

this guy seems to do a wide range of work either himself or has some skills available to him that might be able to do it..

fingers crossed someone can come up trumps and kill off these £100+ copies on ebay etc.. we need make them available cheaper so other members aren't getting nailed for something so simple as stickers..

gtmatt
17-08-2010, 22:31
been covered so many times hope some 1 can pull this off :)

dangerous dave
17-08-2010, 22:37
been covered so many times hope some 1 can pull this off :)

i know, im bored of waiting for the mint looking oe replicas to hit the market for a fair price so im just looking out for myself.. i'll have something made, what it is i dont know but the price will be fair and its fitted too..

i could have bumped the group buy decal thread but thats died along with most of the hope.. i thought id best leave it there:(

phase i 16 v turbo
18-08-2010, 00:51
:D

djinuk
18-08-2010, 07:38
I have a genuine set masking taped to my wall right in front of me now

raj
18-08-2010, 10:05
this is the case here, he says he can do it and he does full prints and not just a layer cut over another layer like the cheap as chips ones.. lots of people have said they can but i think a few are just to lazy and dont know how, i think there just the monkey boys of the trade doing the easy work..

this guy seems to do a wide range of work either himself or has some skills available to him that might be able to do it..

fingers crossed someone can come up trumps and kill off these £100+ copies on ebay etc.. we need make them available cheaper so other members aren't getting nailed for something so simple as stickers..

the set i have is a full print and not layered as you mention.

as for being lazy! NO. i personally havent got the time at the moment but at least ive got a trial set ready.
id rather see how they look on my car than put them up for sale untested.

dangerous dave
18-08-2010, 16:49
the set i have is a full print and not layered as you mention.

as for being lazy! NO. i personally havent got the time at the moment but at least ive got a trial set ready.
id rather see how they look on my car than put them up for sale untested.

the lazy part was aimed at the guys that often make the decals, rather than sit on a computer and get the design right, they just make an excuse and do vinyl over lays as its pi55 easy and they still ask for £50.. :(

the style i want is full print out, weather the dots and haze is 100% im flexable... i want a better quality of sticker, my last ones GT turbo writing wasn't 100%, looked a little off..

dangerous dave
18-08-2010, 16:52
:D

you got something in the pipe line, if its direct from renault its to rich for me.. :D i flat out refuse to pay that sorta money for something so cheap to make.. :)

Hoolio
18-08-2010, 17:01
Dave did you get mail?

dangerous dave
18-08-2010, 17:13
Dave did you get mail?

yep, there spot on, should give the guy an idea.. i'll forward them on to him:)

cheers

Jimmy_GTT
18-08-2010, 18:03
I have already drawn the GT Turbo title with the dots under it.

http://www.renaultclub.hu/GTT_ph2.jpg

I can send you it in higher resolution if you can use it.

dangerous dave
18-08-2010, 18:07
I have already drawn the GT Turbo title with the dots under it.

http://www.renaultclub.hu/GTT_ph2.jpg

I can send you it in higher resolution if you can use it.

that would be great, anything that makes his job easier..

david82wardman@yahoo.co.uk

Jimmy_GTT
18-08-2010, 21:29
that would be great, anything that makes his job easier..

david82wardman@yahoo.co.uk

I've sent you the e-mail.