PDA

View Full Version : Track pass/tickets questions

JamesB
11-08-2010, 21:26
First post!

Hello, sorry for the lack of introduction, I promise i'll do it soon! Just a quick question regarding the track pass and entrance tickets for saturday. I joined up on the 4th of this month, paid for membership and paid for the track time, normally waiting for the bits wouldnt bother me but I thought I best check up seeing as it's in a few days!

Thanks, hope somebody can sort me out :)

James.

Big Steve - Raider
11-08-2010, 21:29
Welcome to the club James! ;)

I'm not sure if Clee would have posted your tickets out or will be bringing them to the day. (Yoo Hoo Clee?! Can you help? :D)

We'll have a full list of people who have paid up on Saturday.

JamesB
11-08-2010, 21:41
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Thanks for the quick reply! Another question, i've been told that people are able to buy half-day track tickets on the day? When I arrive would I be able to purchase one for my friend who is arriving at midday? Also, cost? I don't want much, as you can see!

Thanks, James.

Big Steve - Raider
11-08-2010, 21:52

Thanks for the quick reply! Another question, i've been told that people are able to buy half-day track tickets on the day? When I arrive would I be able to purchase one for my friend who is arriving at midday? Also, cost? I don't want much, as you can see!

Thanks, James.

Hmmm... Have a word with either myself, D4WNO or Clee when you arrive & we'll see what can be worked out...

JamesB
11-08-2010, 21:57

Hmmm... Have a word with either myself, D4WNO or Clee when you arrive & we'll see what can be worked out...

OK great thanks,do you all wear comicaly large name badges or something? ;) I'll ask around either way :laugh:

D4WNO
11-08-2010, 22:00
They will only be available to buy at lunchtime, not the morning, and only if tickets are left

JamesB
11-08-2010, 22:05

OK Thankyou for that :)

Look forward to seeing you all there!

clee
12-08-2010, 21:45
Order posted so either it'll turn up tomorrow or not .....
Not to worry ,just search one of us out and we'll sort a replacement .I'll be on duty at the shop tent from early on .
My number for all those that need help 07974 493 002