PDA

View Full Version : Mallory Park - Low rider advice

James5
11-08-2010, 11:55
***NOTE FROM DAWN - I'VE MOVED THIS INTO THE MAIN NAT DAY FORUM AS THIS IS STILL RELEVANT THIS YEAR***

Some advice for those with low 5's or other low vehicles entering Mallory Park for RTOC National Day 2010.

I have just spoken with a very lovely lady on the phone at Mallory Helen, definatly flirting with me :cooter: anyway I phoned to ask about entrances to the site and if there is anyway of avoiding speed humps the answer is No:crap:. Helen advised they have 2 entrances to Mallory Park the main entrance and a competitors entrance. The main entrance that comes up under the arch has about 4 or 5 speed humps which are quite harsh (just ask spooky). The 2nd entrance (competitors entrance) to which is going to be the better option if your car is quite low as you will only have one speed hump to contend and is not as harsh as the main entrance humps.

To get to the 2nd entrance instead of going up Church Road to the main entrance. Instead of turning left onto Chruch Road go straight ahead as if your going North go up Shilton Road across the cross roads onto Desford Lane, you will come to a small Y junction take 1st exit left onto Main street, keep going up main street then turn left onto Stapleton lane then about 100 yards on left will be the 2nd entrance into Mallory Park.

Hope this is of some help to peeps

Spooky
11-08-2010, 12:11
Some advice for those with low 5's entering Mallory Park for RTOC National Day 2010.

I have just spoken with a very lovely lady on the phone at Mallory Helen, definatly flirting with me :cooter: anyway I phoned to ask about entrances to the site and if there is anyway of avoiding speed humps the answer is No:crap:. Helen advised they have 2 entrances to Mallory Park the main entrance and a competitors entrance. The main entrance that comes up under the arch has about 4 or 5 speed humps which are quite harsh (just ask spooky). The 2nd entrance (competitors entrance) to which is going to be the better option if your car is quite low as you will only have one speed hump to contend and is not as harsh as the main entrance humps.

To get to the 2nd entrance instead of going up Church Road to the main entrance instead of turning left onto Chruch Road go straight ahead as if your going North go up Shilton Road across the cross roads onto Desford Lane, you will come to a small Y junction take 1st exit left onto Main street, keep going up main street then turn left onto Stapleton lane then about 100 yards on left will be the 2nd entrance into Mallory Park.

Hope this is of some help to peeps

:agree:

And who wouldnt want to flirt with you James :laugh:

djinuk
11-08-2010, 12:13
im going to use this enterance, simply as my sidey has a snapped mount and hangs lowww

James5
11-08-2010, 12:26

And who wouldnt want to flirt with you James :laugh:

:cooter:To right, when you have the way with words that I have, the looks and the body of a greek adonis no one can resist.

"I'll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast" - never failed :laugh:

"I've had quite a bit to drink ... and you're beginning to look pretty good."

Do you want to play army? I will lay down and you can blow the hell outta me.

Gee your ugly, but I bet you feel good in the dark.

Mart
11-08-2010, 12:43
A wee Google map to tie in with James's directions - Red dot is the main (speed humps galore) entrance, blue is the 'competitors' entrance. Might not be the exact entrance locations, but gives you a rough idea :D

Andrew Cooke
11-08-2010, 12:45
is Helen the granny on the gate?

James5
11-08-2010, 12:47
is Helen the granny on the gate?

:cooter: i ain't fussy aslong as i get some:laugh:

James5
11-08-2010, 12:47
A wee Google map to tie in with James's directions - Red dot is the main (speed humps galore) entrance, blue is the 'competitors' entrance. Might not be the exact entrance locations, but gives you a rough idea :D

:agree::coffee:

car.crash
11-08-2010, 13:12
Helen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3159/2723579136_8da50c21ee_m.jpg

James5
11-08-2010, 13:20
Helen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3159/2723579136_8da50c21ee_m.jpg

Thankfully I am at work and cannot see this which is probably a good thing :laugh:

Smokey
11-08-2010, 13:32
She'll be orite come the night time when everyone has their beer goggles on. :laugh::dearme:

bod 182
11-08-2010, 17:44
I always use the tradesmen entrance:cooter:

Rob@Backyardracing
11-08-2010, 18:03
Has the enterance changed at all from last national day regarding speed bumps...

Ricardo
11-08-2010, 18:06
I'll be needing the 2nd entrance/exit once my coilovers are done to 'Spooky' height!

The new Bill J
11-08-2010, 18:51
Oh how I love my 4X4 stance :D

Ricardo
11-08-2010, 20:17
Slammed FTW :D

James5
11-08-2010, 20:41
Slammed FTW :D

Spooky
11-08-2010, 22:25
I'll be needing the 2nd entrance/exit once my coilovers are done to 'Spooky' height!

:D :agree:

Spooky
12-08-2010, 13:06
:cooter:To right, when you have the way with words that I have, the looks and the body of a greek adonis no one can resist.

"I'll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast" - never failed :laugh:

"I've had quite a bit to drink ... and you're beginning to look pretty good."

Do you want to play army? I will lay down and you can blow the hell outta me.

Gee your ugly, but I bet you feel good in the dark.

I just re-read that and spat my tea out at the monitor :laugh:

JRP
12-08-2010, 13:20
:agree::laugh:
I just re-read that and spat my tea out at the monitor :laugh:

D4WNO
02-06-2011, 23:59
***note From Dawn - I've Moved This Into The Main Nat Day Forum As This Is Still Relevant This Year***