PDA

View Full Version : phase 1 11 turbo

Paul R
07-08-2010, 17:33
hi all,
seriously considering selling my phse 1 11 turbo as i've only been able to use her a few times this year and it seems a waste to have it just sitting there anyone interested ??????????????????????????

Also i'm on the verge of moving house and it would bring in some extra ££££££££££££££ for the renovation of the new house (oohhhhhh it needs it LOL)

mechanically it's spot on and with a paint it would be nigh on immaculate those of you thaty have seen her will vouch that the old girls in pretty good knick all things considered :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I of course would only let it go to an Enthusiast/club member as i havn't seen another phase 1 since owning her........????????????

money wise not sure what she's worth so would be open to negotiation ish LOL

i look foward to your comments :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek:

if you want pics etc parts list and history gimmi a shout

Paul R
07-08-2010, 17:40
also just a note as some of you know i took this to nurburgring last year there and back and round the ring a few times with no issues at all other tht the brakes getting hot :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:: devil:

bullet proof engine and running gear