PDA

View Full Version : Not Happy

garya
03-08-2010, 18:23
Just got home from work today to find out that someone has scuffed my bumper :mad:.i think it was a neighbour and i know what neighbour it was as he was parked right behind me and always parks up peoples arses.hes not in just now but soon as he is i will be having a good look at his car for any marks that he has hit my car and will be telling him to pay up:mad:.

IANMM
04-08-2010, 09:11
CCTV all the way mate......cameras are only £30 +vat at min :)

JRP
04-08-2010, 09:43
Make him eat his face if its him, after he has eaten your shoe from the kick in the face he will get... iam all up for punishment if people disrespect your belongings.... typical world we live in these days, gone are the things like respect, and trust

djinuk
04-08-2010, 09:44
hind sight is one of them things, best bet to be honest is to look for the scuff on his, and take a couple of pics straight away without him knowing, otherwise he may deny, get it cleaned up and then pretend it never happened and deny all.

JRP
04-08-2010, 09:45
hind sight is one of them things, best bet to be honest is to look for the scuff on his, and take a couple of pics straight away without him knowing, otherwise he may deny, get it cleaned up and then pretend it never happened and deny all.

Yeah then kick him:)