PDA

View Full Version : just joined

wizza73
01-08-2010, 14:24
First post!

hi everyone just joined your site
got an 89 phase 2 gtt in black, r5 rich reccomended site to me as have just bought some parts from him:) have owned car about 3 years ,got uprated brakes/oil cooler scorpion exhaust/samcos etc ,standard looking on outside apart from 15 inch 5 spokes and suspension dropped to floor:)
off the road at the mo having gaz coilovers fitted/front strutbrace/speedo reconnected etc/once all this is done need car boost/carburettor set up
hope to make some new friends and get some advice on wheres best to get bits and bobs sorted - wizza-

modfather
01-08-2010, 14:26
welcome to the club :agree:

jesus in the seat of a 5
01-08-2010, 14:27
wellcome to the ward gary, get some pics up when you get a chance..:), getting chatting to folk, look at their pics/profiles etc and get invovlved in what is a great club for both advice and friendship....:D

wizza73
01-08-2010, 14:30
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

welcome to the club :agree:

wizza73
01-08-2010, 14:31

wellcome to the ward gary, get some pics up when you get a chance..:), getting chatting to folk, look at their pics/profiles etc and get invovlved in what is a great club for both advice and friendship....:D

will put some pics up this week look forward to speaking to everyone:)

jesus in the seat of a 5
01-08-2010, 15:15
Gary , she is a beut.... i really like black 5`s...get some standard rims wrapped in toyo r888`s on the ole girl and youre away....;), good going bud..:agree:

wizza73
01-08-2010, 15:23

got standard rims but like the look of these /am gonna get them painted black soon/got set of morrettes to go on aswell then get some vents cut into bonnet at kool louvres for extra cooling:)

tonesGTT
01-08-2010, 16:28
Welcome along :) Black 5's are sweet :cool:

Bigfoot
01-08-2010, 16:35

:agree: agree there. Welcome to the club

Big Steve - Raider
01-08-2010, 18:14
Welcome to the club Gary!!

Your car sure does look sweet!!!

Be nice to see you at the National Day if you can make it later this month! :niceone:

dangerous dave
01-08-2010, 18:30
Another guy in Reading:agree:

thats a few of us kicking around here now, spotted a grey d-reg for sale down the road, shame:(

where abouts are you in the Reading area, i spotted a black one in the tilehurst area ages ago parked up.. i have a tungy soon to be matt black :scared: jamie on heres got a black one with yellow decals, my old black ones kicking about near me still, tobys got a matt black one local and wrightys red ones been out lately..

keep your eyes peeled as your not alone:agree:

if you need your carb set up come talk to me and a few of the other members round here before listening to the bullsh1t that comes from people.. theres no better place to come for info than the Rtoc, no one out there knows these cars better....fact:agree::smokin:

scott 5gtt
01-08-2010, 18:37
Looking good mate welcome along :agree:

wizza73
01-08-2010, 20:22

thanks m8:)

wizza73
01-08-2010, 20:26

Another guy in Reading:agree:

thats a few of us kicking around here now, spotted a grey d-reg for sale down the road, shame:(

where abouts are you in the Reading area, i spotted a black one in the tilehurst area ages ago parked up.. i have a tungy soon to be matt black :scared: jamie on heres got a black one with yellow decals, my old black ones kicking about near me still, tobys got a matt black one local and wrightys red ones been out lately..

keep your eyes peeled as your not alone:agree:

if you need your carb set up come talk to me and a few of the other members round here before listening to the bullsh1t that comes from people.. theres no better place to come for info than the Rtoc, no one out there knows these cars better....fact:agree::smokin:
hi m8 im actually in basingstoke but came up reading when i searched 4 my post code nice to speak to you and when shes back on the road will have to meet up:coffee:

wizza73
01-08-2010, 20:28

Welcome to the club Gary!!

Your car sure does look sweet!!!

Be nice to see you at the National Day if you can make it later this month! :niceone:

shes off the road at the mo but when shes back and tuned up would love to come to one of your meets thanks:agree:

wizza73
01-08-2010, 20:29

:agree: agree there. Welcome to the club

wizza73
01-08-2010, 20:30

Looking good mate welcome along :agree:

hi m8 thanks:)

dangerous dave
01-08-2010, 22:47

hi m8 im actually in basingstoke but came up reading when i searched 4 my post code nice to speak to you and when shes back on the road will have to meet up:coffee:

its close enough:D we often go down the ace cafe on the 3 monday of each month.. local meets dont really happen anymore as numbers are so low.. i know most of the locals so see them pretty often anyway, just tag along and you'll be looked after:)

mines outside stripped but slowing going back together, just come along anyway, i nick my old dears 182 or roll up in my van:smokin:

if you have any problems getting back on the road, parts or anything else drop me a msg as all the local guys help each other out, makes renault life a hell of a lot easier. :agree:

benj88
02-08-2010, 01:08
Welcome mate, that's a reem looking 5 you got, the stance is mint! You no how low the set up is? The wheels really suite it

JRP
02-08-2010, 07:06
Welcome mate, that's a reem looking 5 you got, the stance is mint! You no how low the set up is? The wheels really suite it

WTF does reem mean?

Any way welcome mate :) nice car:agree:

dangerous dave
02-08-2010, 09:47
WTF does reem mean?

Any way welcome mate :) nice car:agree:

When I use the word ream or reem in something like. I gave her a propper reaming, or I totally reamed that ass. :scratch:

modfather
02-08-2010, 09:57
When I use the word ream or reem in something like. I gave her a propper reaming, or I totally reamed that ass. :scratch:

so do ream reem mean/ i gave her a proper :hump: or i totally :hump: that ass :laugh::laugh:

benj88
02-08-2010, 12:39
Steady on lads, it's just a saying for looks fresh, however if reem means banging were your from I'd reem that 5 all over!

robbie506
02-08-2010, 13:57
nice to see some original decals still on. looks gorgeous (well for a black one anyway) :agree:

wizza73
02-08-2010, 16:57

its close enough:D we often go down the ace cafe on the 3 monday of each month.. local meets dont really happen anymore as numbers are so low.. i know most of the locals so see them pretty often anyway, just tag along and you'll be looked after:)

mines outside stripped but slowing going back together, just come along anyway, i nick my old dears 182 or roll up in my van:smokin:

if you have any problems getting back on the road, parts or anything else drop me a msg as all the local guys help each other out, makes renault life a hell of a lot easier. :agree:

ok m8 thanks:)

wizza73
02-08-2010, 17:01

thanks:) not sure how low, my m8 lowered it 4 me, told him wanted rear wheels sat up in the arches/coilovers on front, got new set to go on should be able to go about another inch lower on front i hope:laugh:

wizza73
02-08-2010, 17:01
nice to see some original decals still on. looks gorgeous (well for a black one anyway) :agree:

cheers m8

benj88
02-08-2010, 23:17
thanks:) not sure how low, my m8 lowered it 4 me, told him wanted rear wheels sat up in the arches/coilovers on front, got new set to go on should be able to go about another inch lower on front i hope:laugh:

Ideal mate it will look the part, I need mine slamming :D