PDA

View Full Version : got to love your kids

MADFIVE
29-07-2010, 15:15
just a quick one. picked my 5 up last nigth after not haveing it for the last 5 weeks. and took my 2 year old little girl with me. on the way home i was going down the A50 from stoke and every time the turbo spooled up and the dump valve went woosshh she went crazy. and started saying faster daddy faster. i did but only little blips. as im not a boy racer. im 30 years old. now she only wants to go in the 5 and not the family car. :laugh: looks like my little girls a rigth petrol head. its made me feel realy proud to know that she loves cars.:agree::agree::agree: looks like she will be comeing nat day now with me and the wife.

robbie506
29-07-2010, 15:41
just a quick one. picked my 5 up last nigth after not haveing it for the last 5 weeks. and took my 2 year old little girl with me. on the way home i was going down the A50 from stoke and every time the turbo spooled up and the dump valve went woosshh she went crazy. and started saying faster daddy faster. i did but only little blips. as im not a boy racer. im 30 years old. now she only wants to go in the 5 and not the family car. :laugh: looks like my little girls a rigth petrol head. its made me feel realy proud to know that she loves cars.:agree::agree::agree: looks like she will be comeing nat day now with me and the wife.

:agree: spot on my 6 year old loves the 5 when he was 3 and i sold my 5 he cried and begged me not to sell it. i was so proud.

royz
29-07-2010, 21:15
my girls (5 and 9) are the same. love going out the 5. the youngist even comes out to the garage to try and help when im doing things on the car:)

BluntyR5GTT
30-07-2010, 06:19
same here my lil neice is 6 and she loves the 5, calls it the small bouncy racing car :laugh:

andyrg
31-07-2010, 00:05
i keep telling Joe aged 12 Weeks that the Turbo is the life of a car and he has even sat in it while i took a photo he just looks mint :)

I cant wait for him to scream like that :)

modfather
31-07-2010, 09:00
my kids the same my son macauley (6) loves working on the car he`s changed the brakes.my daughter clio (7) does some work on the car but does not like to get dirty much.and my other son garrett is only 16 months im sure he will be helping out at some point but he seems to like motobikes alot :)