PDA

View Full Version : FAo Scoff - Massive Thanks

andyrg
26-07-2010, 13:04
I know this isnt probably the correct section, but i didnt think the posative feedback area was the right place either :)

Just would like to give a massive big thanks too Chris from EFI Parts ( Scoff )

His Profesional manner for both parts and his help is 2nd too none! Fantastic.

Chris has helped me a great deal with issues, problems and for putting up with me :):)

The Car was Mapped by Chris on Saturday and after a good few hours spend smoothing the Map out and sorting the who car was great! He is a amazing Bloke we now call him " god" up at our unit :) The car goes the bests its ever went and its all down too Chris.

Any one needed there car mapped cobtact Scoff he will look after you and he explains things so you understand whats happening etc :)

Cheers Chriss

Andy

Duncan Grier
26-07-2010, 13:13
Known Chris for some years now and can honestly say one of the nicest, down to earth, clued up guys I know -

Hence why I gave him a name of Obi One Scoff some time ago :D

But very rare to get someone with that level of skill, knowledge and dedication that you can trust and also not rip you off!

Keep up the good work sir ;)

DG

gtmatt
26-07-2010, 13:15
second that also known chris for while , amazing work :)

Matt Cole
26-07-2010, 13:24
Aye all hail the oracle! A top squire.

:worship:

Andy you need to get it on the rollers now to see what difference them cams make. I'll even drop mine on for a challenge!!:D

andyrg
26-07-2010, 13:25
Aye all hail the oracle! A top squire.

:worship:

Andy you need to get it on the rollers now to see what difference them cams make. I'll even drop mine on for a challenge!!:D

May be try too sort some thing after Nationals :)

Scoff
26-07-2010, 17:28
Bunch of ass kissers :laugh: Nah, cheers andy, glad your happy with it.

Slim
26-07-2010, 17:29
gays! :cooter:

TNT ANDY
26-07-2010, 18:07
I know this isnt probably the correct section, but i didnt think the posative feedback area was the right place either :)

Just would like to give a massive big thanks too Chris from EFI Parts ( Scoff )

His Profesional manner for both parts and his help is 2nd too none! Fantastic.

Chris has helped me a great deal with issues, problems and for putting up with me :):)

The Car was Mapped by Chris on Saturday and after a good few hours spend smoothing the Map out and sorting the who car was great! He is a amazing Bloke we now call him " god" up at our unit :) The car goes the bests its ever went and its all down too Chris.

Any one needed there car mapped cobtact Scoff he will look after you and he explains things so you understand whats happening etc :)

Cheers Chriss

Andy

Good to here, hopefully the Scoff Meister will be doing mine soon. C1J only I'm afraid :crap:
:smokin:

andyrg
26-07-2010, 18:56
Bunch of ass kissers :laugh: Nah, cheers andy, glad your happy with it.

you told me if i ass kissed youd do 50% discount next time :) LOL Joke.