PDA

View Full Version : Access Question

Coops
22-07-2010, 11:17
a quick question, i've read through the national day FAQ and it mentions if you arrive after 9am theres a wait to get on track? so does this mean you can show up say 2pm and still get on track? only lad i know doesnt finish work till 12pm but still wants to run and won't get down to mallory until after the afternoon session is live again??

just making sure is all!

thanks again

Ben

Penfold aka The Dealer
22-07-2010, 11:37
a quick question, i've read through the national day FAQ and it mentions if you arrive after 9am theres a wait to get on track? so does this mean you can show up say 2pm and still get on track? only lad i know doesnt finish work till 12pm but still wants to run and won't get down to mallory until after the afternoon session is live again??

just making sure is all!

thanks again

Ben

All drivers should be at the driving briefing to go on track, I am not sure if Mallory will be doing more than one drivers briefing or not.. so best to get there for the 1st one if you want to go out on track.

Coops
22-07-2010, 12:25
so you definately have to be there for the briefing to get on track? thats 100%? as if so i'll have to tell Dan not to bother coming!:disagree::(