PDA

View Full Version : scary moment

Ross99
17-10-2008, 21:08
got to work then frantically called by the missus there's a group of lads around yours cars, got them out on a dead end bit, so rushed back from work after feeding them a story.

got stuck behind the slowest sod in the word and i was in my piddly alfa, thinking to myself right what do i do when i comfront them, flew up to 2 bmw's and blocked them both off hoped out only to find 8 of the biggest polish buggers i'd ever seen, now i'm no midgit, but i was kinda taken aback and with the old pukka hole doing 5p 10p, i had a quick look over both 5's to check them and proceeded to run to my other 5 shell and picked up a bloody big knife kept over from my military days.

anyway that down my work trousers, and scratching my arse, i went back and stood right by my 5's as to say fook off, so they got back in there cars and went to drive off, only one had a flat battery, there all talking there gibirish, i'm there thinking which one first, got both plates as they departed and have blocked both 5's off with my alfa.

its either my imaginiation, or 8 big polacks in 2 bmw's its either theft of drugs. the missus is left ****ting it, and with our new born in doors she's ott about everything i'm left appreciating that if it was theft polacks have good taste lol. :)

Schakal
17-10-2008, 22:08
fookers ,i wonder what they were up to ??
either way i would get my arse to b&q get the biggest mofoing
leccy cable available and come home to parallel hook it
up to both cars ;)

220v FTMFW !!!!

Ross99
17-10-2008, 22:10
lol mate i'll only end up frying by balls in the rain :scared:

sphinX
17-10-2008, 22:34
Lol Shak

Nayls
18-10-2008, 00:24
i just drove home & wondered why the alfa was parked like that?

i think the old bill are keeping an eye on them though as they were turning round there as i went by.

got me worried about my 5 too now! :(

Ross99
18-10-2008, 10:30
yeah there oftern coming down for a peek! bet the night they get nicked or vandilised there no where to be seen. you'll be ok mate i think there only interested in good 5's lol :D

Nayls
18-10-2008, 10:33
yeah there oftern coming down for a peek! bet the night they get nicked or vandilised there no where to be seen. you'll be ok mate i think there only interested in good 5's lol :D

i take it you slept in the green one then just to make sure it did'nt go anywhere :laugh:

Trevhib
18-10-2008, 10:38
Feckin hell :scared:

Good on you Ross. Hope it all calms down and they don't come back.

FTMFW <---- Lol at that one. :D

Ross99
18-10-2008, 11:18
can sleep inn the green one gary, not with the interior now removed it just doesn't feel cosy anymore :)