PDA

View Full Version : Clio Carpet in my 5

EmmaB510
17-10-2008, 11:23
Just fitted a Williams Blue carpet to my 5 yesterday :) looks awsome with my new evo 8 recaro seats :D

The biggest difference is the 4 seat mount holes for the clio, once the seats are in you can hardly see them though ;)

Bigfoot
17-10-2008, 11:25
ERM :crap:

Getting your post count up ;)

BriC
17-10-2008, 11:26
Come on Emma... What did you fit!? Got me on the edge of my seat goddamnit!!!!

:laugh:

Big Steve - Raider
17-10-2008, 11:26
The Emma B Carpet Rap?!

EmmaB510
17-10-2008, 11:37
doh sorry guys pressed enter too fast then had to resize my pics :p

raj
17-10-2008, 11:39
lol, you all look daft now eh :laugh:

emma what year clio is the carpet come out of..? that opens up abit more variety :agree: i wonder what the colour range is for these carpets?

Big Steve - Raider
17-10-2008, 11:42
Looks Schweet!!! :cool::cool:

Aren't the heave-ho seats really heavy though?? Don't want to be reducing your 1/4 mile times Mrs Miller!! ;)

How come the red carpet out of the 5 has got heel protectors on both the drivers & passenger side?? Never seen that before? :confused:

Bigfoot
17-10-2008, 11:43
How nicely does it fit. Notice that you have the four holes around the hand brake. Also is that a rest pedal moulded into the carpet? How about the rear holes for the back seats are they in place. would you notice them if you put the rear seats in?

I know Dave SBS put black carpet in from the clio, dont think he posted a reply or pictures to it though.

Looks nice though and dont look that much different in size

EmmaB510
it was from a Williams 3 raj, but willaims 1-3 clios have the same floor pan, you can also use black 16v carpets :)

Big Steve - Raider
lol, you all look daft now eh :laugh:

emma what year clio is the carpet come out of..? that opens up abit more variety :agree: i wonder what the colour range is for these carpets?

Clio phase 1 i'm guessing??

In that case i think it's Williams Blue, Black & Grey??

EmmaB510
17-10-2008, 11:47
How nicely does it fit. Notice that you have the four holes around the hand brake. Also is that a rest pedal moulded into the carpet? How about the rear holes for the back seats are they in place. would you notice them if you put the rear seats in?

I know Dave SBS put black carpet in from the clio, dont think he posted a reply or pictures to it though.

Looks nice though and dont look that much different in size

Its just the cut out for foot rest but I am going to see about fitting one as there is space ;)

Rear seats will fit in once I empty my boot :laugh: but the holes are in the same places, also need to fit it round my rollcage....but its going for a spray tan ;) so will sort it properly when the cage is out and trim the carpet to suit :D

steve the evo 8 seats are about the same as my old evo 4 seats ;) just match my car so shouldn't affect the 1/4 miles :D

Grunge
17-10-2008, 15:38
My blik carpet come out of a 16v clio, dont fit too sad. The only lil prob i got is coving up a few random square holes =]

Rob@Backyardracing
17-10-2008, 17:42
Im sure ive got clio black carpet hidden away at work... ill be getting that on classifieds then :agree: