PDA

View Full Version : Norfolk Bi Monthly Meet Sunday 19th December

Os8472
07-07-2010, 20:38
Now I know its abit early to be thinking about christmas but I wanted this year to end with a bang, so the Norfolk divisions bi monthly meet for december will be a .................

LONDON TUNNEL RUN BABY :D

I've been looking into what routes others have taken and this one keeps popping up

From Arena Essex, Thurrock along the A13 to the Blackwall tunnel.
Southbound through Blackwall tunnel to pick up the A2, going along Shooters Hill and then Queens Road and the Old Kent Road.
From there they headed to Tooley Street (A200), via Bermondsey St, then turned down Weston St and looped back up to Tooley St via Stainer St. (3 nice tunnels under the railways lines)
Head over London Bridge and drop down onto the Embankment, going through the Blackfriers underpass, and head up to Westminster for a view of Big Ben.
The route then takes you southside of the Thames to regroup by the London Eye.
Heading back to the northside of the Thames via Waterloo Bridge and dive down into the Kingsway Underpass.
The planned route brings you back over the Thames via Tower Bridge, and heads for the Rotherhythe tunnel.
From here the route loops back round to go through the Limehouse link and take the exit up to Westferry Circus to regroup again.
The final leg from there was back out southbound through the Rotherhythe tunnel, and ended at Peninsular Park Road, Charlton.

TrixNFlix
07-07-2010, 20:51
When i went to visit my misses in rotherhithe a few months back before she moved, i saw a convoy of accord type r's doing a similar thing, i couldnt help but grin like a little boy as they kept interchanging positions and making noise :agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:: ):):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mr Raider
09-07-2010, 13:27
Lol sounds like a plan! :D:D:D :agree::agree::agree: went through some old car mags other day and fast car did a little book with route of tunnel run in, thought it would be rude not to! :cool:

HAndy
19-07-2010, 17:47
count me in as long as theres no ice or salt :D the beast will sound great:cooter:

TNT Tricky Nicky
19-07-2010, 18:21
i'm out. it's the wifes birthday and i doubt she'll want to spend it waiting for recovery trucks :laugh:

Os8472
27-07-2010, 22:26
i'm out. it's the wifes birthday and i doubt she'll want to spend it waiting for recovery trucks :laugh:

lol you make it sound like R5's are unreliable:laugh:

TNT ANDY
03-09-2010, 06:58
Sorry Oli can't make that one - family stuff going on that weekend.:crap: sounds like a good one and all.

This sounds like a really good opportunity to meet up with the London massive!

Mr Raider
15-09-2010, 13:32
Think this one is going to be re-scheduled soon as December aint best month to do it, looking at Oct/Nov I believe... ;)

Os8472
30-09-2010, 20:36
Right this is now taking place on the 27 novemeber and the october meet is cancelled, Ill take a drive down to london during october to scout out the route and work out timesand where the gatsos and traffic cams are............. not that we'll speeding or misbehaving in anyway :D