PDA

View Full Version : Be safe on the roads people....

Penfold aka The Dealer
02-07-2010, 17:46
Lorry Driver made a mistake and ran a red light....

Sadly for the fiesta lady she was in the way and had no where to escape to.... end result in hospital with life threatening injuries (have heard she maybe brain dead)

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/sexychrissmith/02072010010.jpg

Please pay attention on the road & be safe.

phase i 16 v turbo
02-07-2010, 18:05
There was a bad crash on the A3 last night. It shut North bound just past Waterlooville.

dangerous dave
02-07-2010, 18:18
That looks shocking, I remember a few year back coming into gridlock on the motorway, could see a lorry charging up behind with no time to stop but he kept a cool head and chucked it down the hard shoulder, took a good few car lengths to stop. I sharted a little. :crap:

My only fear on the roads is everyone else...

kayzee
02-07-2010, 18:42
Jesus... did you see that live?

Penfold aka The Dealer
02-07-2010, 18:43
My g/f was about 2 mins behind the accident, I was there 45mins after...

TNT Tricky Nicky
02-07-2010, 22:17
:eek:

easily done, i had a richard head not paying attention today, was waiting for the lights at a t junction, to turn right onto the main road, got a green light pulled forward and checked before pulling right out and he went straight through the red light, i saw the look on his face it was :eek:, luckily nobody was turning left as he would have gone into the back of them also lucky for him i checked as it could have been quite nasty for him

J$£5GTT
02-07-2010, 22:35
be safe yes but s'times its just bad luck/timing...
why do most folk cut corners..or turn into a road on your side of the white line..
the idea for a motorist is to drive form a to b with care an attention,an that includes looking where you are flippin goin!!!
:dearme: