PDA

View Full Version : July 11th, karting anyone?

Jessop
01-07-2010, 10:20
Alrite chaps, hope you're all enjoying the weather :)

Just wondering if any of you would be up for some Karting on the 11th July.

Same as the last RTOC do at Teesside, the ironman event.

Be a laugh, its 50 quid all in if you can get there, feel free to bring any of your friends to join in or watch.

Hoping to do the full international circuit so a good one, lots of speed with a mix of tech oval corners so all is good :)

Post up here if you're genuinely interested and ill hook you up.

kayzee
01-07-2010, 10:33
I only just did karting for the first time a month or two back, and although it was pouring with rain all day (outside track!) I bloody loved it :) however not sure it's worth the 11 hour round trip to Teesside for this one, have fun though!

Ashy
01-07-2010, 12:39
Would come along mate but I'm at Silversotne for the British GP care of the Vodafone Team McLaren Mercedes in their VIP Hospitality Suite within the Paddock Club. :cool:

Matt Cole
01-07-2010, 22:47
Would come along mate but I'm at Silversotne for the British GP care of the Vodafone Team McLaren Mercedes in their VIP Hospitality Suite within the Paddock Club. :cool:

:coffee:

Jessop
01-07-2010, 23:27
Matt, get yourself down =]

Brigsy is coming along too. Since its sunday could go for a toby carvery after .. obviously not before.. power / weight and all that :cooter:

fidos got a raider
02-07-2010, 07:42
I'm going buckmore park on the 10th for some karting

Josie172cup
04-07-2010, 08:20
id come but my IMMENSE size gives me a slight disadvantage plus i may be at work, not sure

Blot
05-07-2010, 20:49

:cool: I'm with the oiks in the g/stand on hanger straight, chuck us a cool one out the helicopter when you fly in Mr Paddock club! :beer::beer:

Lomo
05-07-2010, 20:55

Poor excuse Ash!! :wasntme: :laugh: