PDA

View Full Version : Tungy gtt heading towards Guildford

The new Bill J
13-06-2010, 16:50
About 3:30 this afternoon I went past a Tungy gtt on the A25, going through Gomshall, heading in the Guildford direction. It was a nice, and pretty rare sight round this way :cool:

If it was you, I was in the blue Evo 6, wondering whether I should have waved or not :laugh:

dangerous dave
13-06-2010, 17:19
What colour wheels did it have? I spotted a nice tungy with black or dark grey 5 spoke momos (I think) at thorpe park. It was a tidy car :)

paulsurrey
14-06-2010, 19:07
yes this was me mate.i did see the evo and said to my mate that looks tidy:agree:

dangerous dave
14-06-2010, 19:23
yes this was me mate.i did see the evo and said to my mate that looks tidy:agree:

That couldn't have been bills evo then:p

The new Bill J
14-06-2010, 19:59

:cool:

It was good to see your car. Gtt's have always been a rare sight round here, even more so nowadays. Before yesterday, I can't remember the last time I saw one that I didn't know :cry:

Dave, do one :cooter:

dangerous dave
14-06-2010, 22:49
:cool:

It was good to see your car. Gtt's have always been a rare sight round here, even more so nowadays. Before yesterday, I can't remember the last time I saw one that I didn't know :cry:

Dave, do one :cooter:

what an evo? i have proof of me leaving yours behind in a cloud of diesel smoke..:D

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/picture.php?albumid=1036&pictureid=11906

The new Bill J
15-06-2010, 15:34
:laugh:

I'm guessing that was before I did the Mach 12 stunt down the outside lane :ashamed:

paulsurrey
15-06-2010, 17:45
a couple of months ago when i first started looking for my first gt turbo i spotted a standard white one near the fire station in guildford,but cant remember seeing one for a long time before that,but it did look mint.