PDA

View Full Version : Big Supes ?

wolsty24
13-06-2010, 10:02
First things first i dont want to start a witch hunt or anything but has anyone had any recent contact with him ? i bought some hoses off him from his selling up post and he sent me the wrong ones, when i told him he kindly agreed to send the right ones out when id sent the others back. I did so the the next day and have never recieved the correct pipes. I know its only £30 but they are needed to finish my project and are keeping it off the road, Has anyone got a contact number for him ?

phase i 16 v turbo
21-06-2010, 09:21
First things first i dont want to start a witch hunt or anything but has anyone had any recent contact with him ? i bought some hoses off him from his selling up post and he sent me the wrong ones, when i told him he kindly agreed to send the right ones out when id sent the others back. I did so the the next day and have never recieved the correct pipes. I know its only £30 but they are needed to finish my project and are keeping it off the road, Has anyone got a contact number for him ?

I know he was on Holiday for a while recently.

allanr5gtt
21-06-2010, 19:43
he has rejoined as a member now so hopefully he will sort it out soon.

Big Supes
22-06-2010, 21:18
Hoses have had 2 delivery attempts by TNT today... not sure if you got them or not in the end?

Just to clear up my side of the story.... wolsty asked if he could have the "Hoses" off me to which we agreed £30 delivered. I took the "Hoses" and delivered them to him after taking payment. He then PM'd me saying that he was in actual fact after the "Boost hoses". I told Wolsty that I would send the boost hoses, but in retrospect, wasn't really comfortable with sending them out until the ones I had sent before had been returned. To cut a long story short, they were returned, but then my membership expired so I couldn't retrieve his address... then I was off on hols.... I always had every intention to reactivate my membership so I could, 1: get these hoses off and 2, sell the rest of my bits to proud members.

:)