PDA

View Full Version : Zafira GSI 04

James5
09-06-2010, 11:48
Just gone to use the air con and the fecking air con fan doesn't kick hence no air con (worked last year) I assume not enough pressure to activate air con rad fan, the air con compressor unit activates I am assuming that I need a air con re-fill. Is there anyone on here down south East that does air con refills?

5teve L
09-06-2010, 16:22
Got a chap that is either at Horsham or Crawley branch of Kwik Fit that usually does it for a drink James...

James5
09-06-2010, 16:35
Got a chap that is either at Horsham or Crawley branch of Kwik Fit that usually does it for a drink James...

Steve, That sounds fantastic could you find out for me :agree:

How's the Audi? How are you feeling after the Alien Abduction?

5teve L
10-06-2010, 08:58
Steve, That sounds fantastic could you find out for me :agree:

How's the Audi? How are you feeling after the Alien Abduction?

I'll find out where he's based next week matey if I can & let you know.
Audi is ok, needs a remap though :wasntme:
Not sure what you mean about the aliens matey :innocent:

James5
10-06-2010, 09:59
I'll find out where he's based next week matey if I can & let you know.
Audi is ok, needs a remap though :wasntme:
Not sure what you mean about the aliens matey :innocent:

Many thanks Steve,

To slow for you then :laugh: :burnrubber:

So the Alien spaceship now has Da Boost:smokin:

James5
11-06-2010, 10:29
Don't want to start a new thread but does anyone know the torque settings for the rear calipers and the front calipers on the Zafira GSI?? or Astra Mk4 coupe/ GSI / vx220 as they run the same setup.

Also found out late last night after changing the rear discs and replacing the pads that the rear calipers are push and twist type pistons :( and I don't have a fecking tool for that so have had to order one but need the car running by Sunday. So Zafira now on axle stands and have had to sue the 5 to come to work today :( love the 5 just don't like the speed humps coming into the work car park :(

many thanks James