PDA

View Full Version : custody case

richi
14-10-2008, 23:13
A seven-year-old boy was at the centre of a Glasgow court-room drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the upper degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to Tottenham football club whom the boy firmly believes are incapable of beating anyone.

Schakal
14-10-2008, 23:17
:laugh:

Coops
14-10-2008, 23:29
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

lmao :laugh:

MR TURBO
15-10-2008, 11:36
hahahahahahha my bro supports spurs!!! i wonder who he'll be supporting next sesaon hahahahahhaha

sphinX
15-10-2008, 13:28
LOL that was brilliant!

Ross99
15-10-2008, 16:37
mate quality and i support spurs well i do kind off i support half the team the rest are tits as is the managment staff and club officials all the way to the top. I wont desert a sinkijng ship unfortunatly, if i had to go on exciting foorball i'm afraid a trip across london would be in oder to the gunners or united no 2 ways about it although i'm no fan they do play some great stuff.