PDA

View Full Version : What a Nightmare....!!!!!

IANMM
17-05-2010, 10:22
Well i was all set for a wedding Saturday In Birmingham....got the missus and baby in the 5 drove 96% where i had to go then...........CLUNK.....i thought WTF.....pulled over and my front wheel was hanging off....:eek: looked at it and there was only 2 nuts holding it it and they was finger lose......looked at the threads and they was all bollox....now either someone tried to nick my wheel last night or from all the taking the wheel on and off with the impact gun i have invertantly knacked the threads up......had to get it recovered by green flag which took 7 hours due to no one wanting to take responsibility and lift the car but in the end they sent an engineer out who put jag bolts in which where considerably longer.....lucky i didnt wait with the car my mate did i jumped in a taxi to get to the wedding :)

Big thanks to Ryan P tho who got my spare hub off the donor car in my unit and my mates Scott and Andy who got it up to me in Birmingham..

Hub All swapped over now :)

Could have been a lot worse looking back :cry:

raj
17-05-2010, 10:44
your bloody luccky mate for the simple fact that nothing happened to your little'un. could have been alot worse.:sad2:
glad your all safe :agree:

J8TRO
17-05-2010, 11:25
Glad your OK buddy and got it sorted. Nice one Ryan - top bloke :agree:

Tony Walker
17-05-2010, 20:49
Might be an idea to check the rest of the threads, better safe than sorry.