PDA

View Full Version : is the richmod still available??

REGGY5GT
28-04-2010, 20:10
is the bloke still doing the richmod or not?? maybe someone knows, if not can anyone else do the same mod?? thanks

blaze
29-04-2010, 07:08
i think he still is but hard 2 get hold of best bet is go on a few volvo forums and look for rupen i gave up looking for the richmod and got a scoff de-restricted ecu for know but would like a super richmod if u do track him down

reevio
29-04-2010, 16:22
i managed to get one of the last genuine richmodded ecus that he did he dosent do them anymore as he has no way of testing them ive spoken to him a few times over the last few months he was going to super mod me ecu but i had to cancel at the last minute bt im going standalone now anyhow so i have an ecu up for grabs

philg
29-04-2010, 17:37
i managed to get one of the last genuine richmodded ecus that he did he dosent do them anymore as he has no way of testing them ive spoken to him a few times over the last few months he was going to super mod me ecu but i had to cancel at the last minute bt im going standalone now anyhow so i have an ecu up for grabs

Would you mind putting up a picture of the bord, just so i can compare, as per the other thread.

phil

reevio
29-04-2010, 18:03
i could possible get a pic ive previously opened it before it hase restistors or something heat shrinked and soldered between 2 places sorry thats not the best describtion i ran my car with this mod on the t2 turbo and was pritty quick also kept all the standard ecu safety features ect

blaze
29-04-2010, 18:19

so does he still do the super mod ???

reevio
29-04-2010, 19:20
maybe mate if you can get hold of him

Haz
29-04-2010, 20:16
just wondering why your wanting the supermod? what set-up will you be running? i've ran up to 25psi with scoff's modded timing ecu, air bypass pipe and bleed valve?

blaze
29-04-2010, 20:54
just wondering why your wanting the supermod? what set-up will you be running? i've ran up to 25psi with scoff's modded timing ecu, air bypass pipe and bleed valve?

didnt want the hassel of the bypass pipe really...... what injectors you using and size bypass as i was gonna try 250cc with 8mm bypass

Haz
29-04-2010, 21:15
drill hole and file out to suit induvidual spec - free
supermod that works for set boost and set injectors - £50?

saab red 431's
atm lower to bout 380
bout 30mm dia hole

the car will fire up with any injectors and no bypass, it just wont rev up or drive properly which is where the fiddlin comes in, but once its sorted doesn't need changin. things like changing the cam may require a change of afm tho

blaze
29-04-2010, 21:30
so the bigger the injetor bigger the hole for the bypass.....

boostjunky
30-04-2010, 19:39
so the bigger the injetor bigger the hole for the bypass.....

Correct.

philg
01-05-2010, 08:20
Could someone explain what the bypass pipe is and does?

phil

reevio
01-05-2010, 08:23
its a pikey was of allowing more air into the engine without it even nowing to compensate for the extra fuel