PDA

View Full Version : nice r5 but dodgey seller

asbo
27-04-2010, 15:17
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1665212.htm
this richard west person is a messer i was goin to buy a gray r5 shell from him and he messed me around to much and was very rude and likes to swear at customers :( he says in add that its a mint one but from the pic there is damage on the front bumper? there are no seats in it and the hoses are not connected in the engine bay lol im sure he come to my work last month and offered me £600 for my r5 if i knew it was him i would have punched him.The mobile number he left me was the same one as on the advert was just letting people know he is a messer watch out !!!! (it looks very nice but i dont trust him) he's a time waster him self :disagree:

adyb
27-04-2010, 15:23
First post!

cheers for the heads up,i had a wanted ad on pistonheads " up to 3k for a standard 5" he sent me an email about the car in the link,but was really vague and by all the blue hosing under the bonnet,its not looking to standard to me?
plus bodywork looks a little dodge in places,he said it was Mint,
still on the hunt ;)

Dudders
27-04-2010, 17:06
how did an air hostess own it for 10 years then part ex it for a NEW raider it is an 89 plate that would make it a 99 plate raider wouldnt it??? hahaha i just read it properly ooooopppppsssss :D
desirable red carpet what were the other colours? black maybe
and there is is tape on the offside rear arch look like its coverin a crack and perhaps the bumper damage is why there is no picture from the front. prob best to avoid:disagree:

Brigsy
27-04-2010, 17:24
Nice gaffer tape on the arch & smashed corner of bumper. Theres been a few average standard cars up for silly prices recently, no way thats worth 3 large.

dangerous dave
27-04-2010, 17:30
how did an air hostess own it for 10 years then part ex it for a NEW raider it is an 89 plate that would make it a 99 plate raider wouldnt it??? hahaha i just read it properly ooooopppppsssss :D
and there is is tape on the offside rear arch look like its coverin a crack and perhaps the bumper damage is why there is no picture from the front. prob best to avoid:disagree:

he said the second had it 10 years first was an air hostess, not that it makes any difference at all, just BS if you ask me..

r5gtt, 80k, 2 pre owners the first having a 12inch dong who owned a parrot called jeff...:rolleyes: next he'll be telling you its washed with the 2 bucket method.. some people dont half write some pointless cr&p in adverts..

as said 3k, bugger off 1800 and thats if its solid..

A N D Y
27-04-2010, 20:31

GTT Carpets come in Grey and Red. Black were Raider only i think.

Sparkie
27-04-2010, 21:13
keep polishing that turd....

adyb
27-04-2010, 21:51
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

keep polishing that turd....

:laugh: