23-04-2010, 07:28
Happy St George`s Day every :beer:

fidos got a raider
23-04-2010, 07:55
Shame we don't get a day off to celebrate england
happy st george's day

Smokey
23-04-2010, 08:07
I'll second that should be bank holiday and with the good weather a bear garden would be a great place to celebrate.:agree:

Kenobi
23-04-2010, 12:00
Happy St Georges day guys.

GTphil
23-04-2010, 13:36
:agree:

I'm england till I die.....england till I die...... I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm england till I die!

And so on and so fourth! :)

JRP
23-04-2010, 13:45
Yep what a great day, just been shopping and nice big flags everywhere :) win for england!

5GTTurbo
23-04-2010, 16:39

A Very Happy St. George's Day to you all!

Glorious weather for a great day!

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss353/S13alltheway/DSCF0871.jpg

mr white
23-04-2010, 18:34
loving it:cool: chilling outside with the kids and a few beers:)

Trevhib
23-04-2010, 18:42
Good-o, what what. :)

TrixNFlix
23-04-2010, 18:46

A Very Happy St. George's Day to you all!

Glorious weather for a great day!

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss353/S13alltheway/DSCF0871.jpg

I'm sorry but that's the gayest looking horse I've ever seen! :laugh:

dave j gtt
23-04-2010, 20:37
:beer::goodpost: Happy St George's day :cool:

Organisations like the St George Unofficial Bank Holiday are encouraging people to be more proactive by taking the day off work (an unofficial bank holiday). They seem to be having some effect.

On the other hand, there have also been calls to replace St George as patron saint of England, on the grounds that he was an obscure figure who had no direct connection with the country. :confused: I think i should be banned from using google :wasntme:

Sparkie
23-04-2010, 21:29
yeah, isn't he Israeli or something like that?

Lomo
23-04-2010, 21:34
:beer::goodpost: Happy St George's day :cool:

Organisations like the St George Unofficial Bank Holiday are encouraging people to be more proactive by taking the day off work (an unofficial bank holiday). They seem to be having some effect.

On the other hand, there have also been calls to replace St George as patron saint of England, on the grounds that he was an obscure figure who had no direct connection with the country. :confused: I think i should be banned from using google :wasntme:

:laugh::agree:

firstchoicegary
23-04-2010, 21:38
st george was greek and a christian or suming! so y not be a bank holiday like xmas etc etc like jesus??:laugh: im not a bible basher by the way just a question

mr white
24-04-2010, 09:12
my mate just told me his little boy went to school with his face painted as the st georges cross, the school told the boy to remove it as it was unacceptable for
_______ school.:sad2: yet another school round the corner from me had loads of flags out and everthing. the former schoold did nothing.

Shane P
24-04-2010, 16:19
my mate just told me his little boy went to school with his face painted as the st georges cross, the school told the boy to remove it as it was unacceptable for
_______ school.:sad2: yet another school round the corner from me had loads of flags out and everthing. the former schoold did nothing.

If they dont let them wear different shoes/trainers/clothes or excess makeup and jewellery etc to school, then i doubt they are gonna let them get away with facepaint :)

mr white
24-04-2010, 23:04
If they dont let them wear different shoes/trainers/clothes or excess makeup and jewellery etc to school, then i doubt they are gonna let them get away with facepaint :)

its a primary school they wear what they want for clothes. as for jewellery i understand that for health and safety ie earing getting pulled out. but ive just got back from my cousin who lives in tonbridge wells kent and his little boy was told to wear red and some of the kids there had their faces painted by the teachers:)

THE MASTER
25-04-2010, 21:45
23rd it's my burfday and im proud to be british . and my dads name was george .
:goodpost:
and my wife is a dragon

pmsl everthing fits