PDA

View Full Version : 2 White r5 gtt's in clitheroe!

TrixNFlix
21-04-2010, 19:26
Not seen any gtt's on the road then at the weekend seen 2. First was parked up across from the kings arms pub with a number plate starting h931. The second was parked on someones drive as you go down towards endisford bridge and looks like it's having dome work done on it as the number plate is off and the front of the bonnet is in primer. These cars are situated about 200 metres either side of my girlfriends mum and dads house were I work on my car mostly, so if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Ashy
21-04-2010, 20:57
Wonder if it was one of my old ones, although it was H937

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/picture.php?albumid=883&pictureid=11117

philg
22-04-2010, 09:16
Why did you sell that ashy, it looks a nice car?

phil

Ashy
22-04-2010, 09:55
That was how it looked before I owned it, long story. I bought it off some hill billies in Blythe to fix and sell on... It wasn't like that when I got it :(

TrixNFlix
22-04-2010, 10:21
Looked very similar to that ashy, but had some old school momo's and defo had a 1 and not a 7 in the first part of the reg.

GTphil
22-04-2010, 21:14
It's them Raiders you want to look out for!;)

I have seen plenty of gtt's round rossendale/clitheroe/burnley since I have been on the roads for work:agree:

I saw a blue either dimma or skeet kitted gtt the other day my neck nearly snapped it turned round that much:ashamed:

Surely if you owned a gtt you would google it and find this place:confused: There must be so many not in the club:scratch:

TrixNFlix
26-05-2010, 23:15
It's them Raiders you want to look out for!;)

I have seen plenty of gtt's round rossendale/clitheroe/burnley since I have been on the roads for work:agree:

I saw a blue either dimma or skeet kitted gtt the other day my neck nearly snapped it turned round that much:ashamed:

Surely if you owned a gtt you would google it and find this place:confused: There must be so many not in the club:scratch:
This was the first time ive seen any 5's round clitheroe, seen plenty of kids trying to get me to race them though, thats not gona happen. I always look out for raiders phil.:D