PDA

View Full Version : Summer is coming

D4WNO
17-04-2010, 23:07
Summer is swiftly on it's way, get arranging some meets guys and make use of the new Events section :)

car.crash
17-04-2010, 23:15
What's that you say. Meet at dawns house and free food and drink for everyone. Awesome :D

D4WNO
17-04-2010, 23:19
Haha, well you're not too far from Adams so maybe we'll invite you over for one of our lovely BBQs in the summer :D

car.crash
17-04-2010, 23:37
Nice one thanks :). The south east members come as a job lot though so plent of food for Logg :wasntme:

dangerous dave
17-04-2010, 23:37
Haha, well you're not too far from Adams so maybe we'll invite you over for one of our lovely BBQs in the summer :D

im not far from marc so that means im not that far from food.. adams food always seems to taste better than my own so i'll have his share of the bbq:cartman:

i think we should have a good turn out our way for meets, i sold my old gtt to matt, jamie picked one up thursday, so if we turn up at marcs thats 4.... by normal rtoc standards thats an awesome turn out:smokin:

D4WNO
17-04-2010, 23:41
Nice one thanks :). The south east members come as a job lot though so plent of food for Logg :wasntme:

Haha, bless the little piggy!

D4WNO
17-04-2010, 23:42
adams food always seems to taste better than my own so i'll have his share of the bbq:cartman:

PMSL, just read this bit out to Adam and he burst out laughing. I've heard about you, I'm not sitting next to you @ the next curry meet :laugh:

Spooky
17-04-2010, 23:50
Oh yea, Logg can eat...I've witnessed that marvel :D

car.crash
17-04-2010, 23:54
Oh yea, Logg can eat...I've witnessed that marvel :D

We once went to Bruces house and stopped off at kfc. He orderd a 12 piece bucket around 5 portions of chips 2 large beans and a chicken fillet burger and 1.5 litre of pepsi. He ate the lot on the way there and farted all the way home!

Spooky
17-04-2010, 23:57
That's awesome, he's definetly my brother from another mother :laugh:

I like my food too...ask him...I think me and him should do a 'burgerathon' at the Pod day :D

Kenobi
18-04-2010, 17:51
Summer rules, had a nice ickle mini meet today.

dave j gtt
20-04-2010, 00:00
Summer rules, had a nice ickle mini meet today.

With it being such a nice day :)

I had a nice meet out the back garage with my car, A power washer and halfords s/set. After striping it apart a couple off months ago for a good clean and revamp.

Its sat for to long so just going to put back together and enjoy some summer driving.
Cleaned all up a bit, and put half bk together, All body kit/wings were off and bare engine now needs all parts cleaning and put back on. standard for time being i have made plans for thing to buy / get done:cool:.

:smokin: