PDA

View Full Version : jml paint roller

Nayls
17-04-2010, 17:18
I know,i know!! im a naughty boy & gonna get dagger eye's from jrp cos this aint about car's :cooter::cooter:;)

anyway,

was wondering if anyone had tried one of them paint rollers that you fill up inside,instead of rolling it in paint?

£30 is a good price IF it works how they show it too,but it's expensive if it's a load of crap.

so...anybody tried it? what's your thoughts?

jesus in the seat of a 5
17-04-2010, 17:21
I know,i know!! im a naughty boy & gonna get dagger eye's from jrp cos this aint about car's :cooter::cooter:;)

anyway,

was wondering if anyone had tried one of them paint rollers that you fill up inside,instead of rolling it in paint?

£30 is a good price IF it works how they show it too,but it's expensive if it's a load of crap.

so...anybody tried it? what's your thoughts?

that micra of yours will look da bomb with one of these "homz", jesus he say yeah...hell yeah, why pay a few grand....:laugh:

Nayls
17-04-2010, 17:27
that micra of yours will look da bomb with one of these "homz", jesus he say yeah...hell yeah, why pay a few grand....:laugh:

im glad you approve!

im only getting one so i can viper stripe your ride at pod day! :cooter:

jesus in the seat of a 5
17-04-2010, 17:31
im glad you approve!

@ last someone with taste ,cheers Gar`....:laugh:just when i thought i couldnt afford such classy mods.

Nayls
17-04-2010, 17:34
@ last someone with taste ,cheers Gar`....:laugh:just when i thought i couldnt afford such classy mods.

well it''l only be wilko paint im afraid,if you want respect you'l have to chip in & pay for the dulux....

does come with a free dulux decal for your wing though.

The new Bill J
17-04-2010, 17:36

Ride? What's he got, a horse? :scratch:

Anyway, surely you have to turn up, in order to paint his horse? :p

Nayls
17-04-2010, 17:52
:bored: